Apple iPhone 5C to come with pre-shattered glass, tells America's finest news source (video)
0. phoneArena posted on 20 Dec 2012, 02:35
We know about breaking in a pair of new shoes, but breaking in a new smartphone? Yet this is exactly what the Onion suggests Apple will be unveiling next - an iPhone 5C with screen that has already been pre-shattered in the factory for your convenience...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Mxyzptlk posted on 20 Dec 2012, 02:54 8 30
Unlimited drama is what I would describe android fans responses in apple articles.
4. sithvenger (banned) posted on 20 Dec 2012, 04:04 5 9
Exactly. If they hate apple sooooo much, and it sucks soooooo bad then y even comment, just stay off the article.
5. tedkord posted on 20 Dec 2012, 04:12 17 2
Sure. I mean, you two never show up in Android articles...
12. PhenomFaz posted on 20 Dec 2012, 11:31 0 1
Unlimited drama is also when you stand up to these responses unlimited times with a fanboy/fangirl attitude :) ...and somehow still managed to get embarassed...Every Time!
3. gwuhua1984 posted on 20 Dec 2012, 03:38 16 1
Damn... that means I can't drop my phone anymore cause shattered glass phones will be patented...
8. iami67 posted on 20 Dec 2012, 07:55 8 0
Yea if you shatter your android becarefull Apple will sue.
6. rajagopalan.k posted on 20 Dec 2012, 04:19 9 0
actually they should have combined the SAMSUNG'S CES OLED DISPLAY article with this one and must have named it like
BEND IT LIKE SAMSUNG OR BREAK IT LIKE APPLE!
7. Rocksteady posted on 20 Dec 2012, 04:55 8 1
so now the iphone comes with a chattered screen, so you can't break it any further, as it also comes dented and scratched so you can't do any further damages.
More innovations apple.