Apple iPhone 5C to come with pre-shattered glass, tells America's finest news source (video)
2. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 3325; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Unlimited drama is what I would describe android fans responses in apple articles.
4. sithvenger (banned) (Posts: 371; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
Exactly. If they hate apple sooooo much, and it sucks soooooo bad then y even comment, just stay off the article.
5. tedkord (Posts: 4507; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Sure. I mean, you two never show up in Android articles...
12. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1064; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Unlimited drama is also when you stand up to these responses unlimited times with a fanboy/fangirl attitude :) ...and somehow still managed to get embarassed...Every Time!
3. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Damn... that means I can't drop my phone anymore cause shattered glass phones will be patented...
8. iami67 (Posts: 318; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Yea if you shatter your android becarefull Apple will sue.
6. rajagopalan.k (Posts: 35; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
actually they should have combined the SAMSUNG'S CES OLED DISPLAY article with this one and must have named it like
BEND IT LIKE SAMSUNG OR BREAK IT LIKE APPLE!
7. Rocksteady (unregistered)
so now the iphone comes with a chattered screen, so you can't break it any further, as it also comes dented and scratched so you can't do any further damages.
More innovations apple.
11. anshul0000 (unregistered)
now thats innovation!!!!