Apple iPhone 5C housing stars in new video
0. phoneArena 03 Aug 2013, 13:58 posted on
The Apple iPhone 5C is allegedly the low-cost version of the tech giant's iconic smartphone; unlike past years when we had to wade through all of the leaks, concepts and Photoshopped pictures to get a feel for what the new Apple iPhone will look like, this year we have more speculation than ever about what Apple is going to do...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Well, this really looks cheap but i liked the C-Shells joke alan!
3. jove39 (Posts: 1877; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Plastic huh...will wait for pricing to give it a try...hope c really means cheap :)
5. darkvadervip (Posts: 365; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
Haters already but y'all ain't talking about the failed sg4 active and the other android phones that are 1 cent on contract after 2weeks. Lol but we love those droids!
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 21793; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Damn dark, you went deep on em with that.
23. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
Well calling android phones fail isn't being any better than haters is it now
24. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3725; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Please explain why you say the S4 Active is failed. Also, are you saying it's 1 cent on contract? A simple glance at AT&T's website says that's false.
8. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
The C stands for CHEAP.
9. darkkjedii (Posts: 21793; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
The 80 stands for how many times you repeat the same thing.
10. shamataa (Posts: 217; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
wow looks really cheap. Apple is known for high quality material. Not a plastic phone that says cheap all over it.
21. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
exactly my point
11. thiscantbereal (Posts: 5; Member since: 29 Jul 2013)
C must mean cheap!!! Haha you people are so clever. You can send your entire family plus your neighbors family into any mobile carrier and buy those cheap droids and pay no more then a penny. Droids are junk.
13. MrMagoo (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Jun 2013)
it's fake and ugly, it doesn't even have the metal contacts and parts inside the case like the other supposed leaks, and really looks cheap like a low end samsung phone
15. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Android fans can laugh, and call this phone cheap, but where 100% of windowsphone, and iPhone, devices are a high quality experience,, only 10% of Android phone's have high quality hardware.. What's worse is the experience from a software standpoint.. Even the lowest model Windowsphone, and iPhone, devices provide a more stable and reliable, experience than Androids top quad core performers... Android is sad...
18. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 590; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
Android is also taking over the world...and I'm not an Android fanboy. As far as the high quality hardware is concerned, It depends on the manufacturer. Motorola and HTC (most of the time) seem to get it right. Samsung hardware is far of better quality than it gets credit for...Unfortunately, it looks cheap.
19. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
And that was 100% opinion, thanks for sharing.
30. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
your even sadder....calling the most succesful OS in the world sad....i pity you!
31. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 807; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
80% of all smartphones run Android.. That means everyone is dumb & u r the only smart person...If ur precious iPhone is so superior why is it FAILING against Android....?????
How sad is ur life that u commented something like that..!!!!!
34. StreetNerd (Posts: 819; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
coz the market is flooded with cheap android devices. And not every1 is going to pay big money for an iphone...
use abit of logic before barking like that =)
16. scott5626 (Posts: 49; Member since: 01 Sep 2009)
3GS was plastic, it wasn't cheap.
I bet the iPhone 5s will retain the same outside as the iPhone 5.
iPhone 3G New Exterior
iPhone 3GS changed specs internally
iPhone 4 New Exterior
iPhone 4S changed specs internally
iPhone 5 New Exterior
iPhone 5s changes internal specs ?
See the pattern here.
35. StreetNerd (Posts: 819; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
but thats something we all already know... apple also comfirmd it....
17. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 590; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
I hope the front bezel is the same color as the back and not just black. Otherwise it would look just like a lumia clone.
20. Geezy03 (Posts: 43; Member since: 10 Apr 2009)
I guess Tim cook had to get his name on an iPhone huh. But it will be a lackluster phone