Apple iPhone 5C comes with a coin slot: The Onion edition
For a Benjamin less than the flagship iPhone 5S - $99 on contract and $549 unlocked - you get the iPhone 5 specs in a plastic body with the iPhone 5C, which explains the coin slot.
What nobody seems to take into account, however, are the following new features that The Onion unearthed during its self-directed research and specs review:
- Small enough to fit comfortably in users’ cheeks or to tuck between their lower lips and gums
- Haggard-sounding Siri
- Interior-facing camera
- Includes extended seven-minute version of classic Marimba ringtone
- Coin slot
- Slick, oily screen
- Must be plugged in at all times
- Smells like a delicious wafer cookie
- Sturdy enough to lay down on paper and use edge to draw straight lines
- Built-in whistle
- Steve Jobs’ posthumous disapproval
8. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1055; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
No, I think its Dave Grohl, from the foo fighters? Ha
3. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Lmao! I'd actually like a scented phone or case tho :3
4. GrapeEyes (Posts: 232; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
Seriously Apple should recall all the iphone 5S & 5C now, before they destroy the company for good!!
There should be a revoultion at Apple and all the management and design team get kicked out.
7. marioellobo (Posts: 44; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
even you see it with the grape eyes but they don\'t see it with the apple eyes.
10. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 470; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
i tell you, even if this iphone fails. still lots of people will line up in there to buy the iProduct..
5. amiaq (Posts: 310; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
i hope those people lining up for 5c bring enough money, given the price.
6. marioellobo (Posts: 44; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
9. sprockkets (Posts: 667; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Sorry but this article is waaaay better:
12. yazbuh (Posts: 23; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
Steve Jobs’ posthumous disapproval is real though...