Apple iPhone 5 video rounds up all rumors and concepts
0. phoneArena 05 Sep 2012, 06:32 posted on
The iPhone 5 is coming - Apple has confirmed earlier today an event scheduled for September 12th, and all clues point to the sixth-generation iPhone being unveiled. Right before that, it’s a good time…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
46. andro. (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Its a typical apple style video,nicely design in such a way to try convince you very small changes are somehow actually huge innovation changes. Ifans will love it no doubt.
26. tech_lover (Posts: 26; Member since: 02 Jun 2012)
they flaunt in-cell display as if it is something never used before!!!
28. s.mrabet (Posts: 123; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Like they did with almost every feature....
31. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
True true. Siri..multitasking..notification area..
79. Fallout09 (Posts: 421; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
it wasnt used in the iPhone 4s....... That makes it new.
34. Raptor9142 (Posts: 41; Member since: 15 Apr 2012)
Iphone 6 running Android Custard Pie 5.1.1!!
43. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
You do realize that android's codename are aphabetically arranged right? C was cupcake.
73. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4271; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
5.0 will be Key Lime Pie. 5.1, Lemon Custard.
41. desijatt (Posts: 58; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
WOW.....New design with rectangular device and rounded edges.......HAHA....
50. Droid66 (Posts: 5; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
i think the new iphone just make a few upgrade from iphone 4s.. that not a wide screen but it slightly taller than iphone 4/4s.. Apple lack of confidence to try something new..bye iphone and hello to Android..
56. Rayvelynn (Posts: 124; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Apple is a joke, of course they would target a phone that is going to be so much better than the Iphone 5. Let's see an Iphone unlock the phone with the picture of your face like the Galaxy s III, or only take a picture when the phone recognizes that you are smiling. I had an Ipod & lost it and I'm glad I don't have it anymore because I will never purchase another Apple product again in my life, they are such greedy b@5t@rds.
62. ftyler223 (Posts: 140; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
rayvelynn.... you act like face unlock feature is something the s3 came out with only. this was an android 4.0 feature. stop giving sammy credit. give it to google. and this feature isnt that cool. there have already been apps in the app market that have been able to this long before it was released. and the feature still isnt perfected if under bad lighting. now a fingure print scanner...thats actually pretty complex if you ask me.