Apple iPhone 5 to launch in China at year-end?
0. phoneArena posted on 10 Nov 2012, 16:04
The Wall Street Journal reports that before the end of the year, the Apple iPhone 5 will be offered in China through state-owned China Telecom; with the world's most populated country opening to the iPhone, investors might be ready to buy Apple's stock again...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Insignificant posted on 10 Nov 2012, 16:15 18
China should ban it immediately citing claims the USA wants to spy on China, and then let's see how the USA likes it when it happens to them...
6. Droiddoes (unregistered) posted on 10 Nov 2012, 18:26 7
O....k? So you would trade freedom and basic human rights for a shiny, overrated, underwhelming, glitchy mess of a phone?
This right here. This is why you get ridiculed.
8. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 10 Nov 2012, 18:49 6
shes just playing bro.......learn to over look her or you will continue to get frustrated at her comments, trust me i know.....lol
18. darkkjedii posted on 11 Nov 2012, 18:54 1
You couldn't have said it better man +1
19. darkkjedii posted on 11 Nov 2012, 18:56 1
Mine isn't glitchy at all. Neither is my one x for that matter
4. rickywinataa posted on 10 Nov 2012, 18:17 1
when will the 4th most populated country get the latest iGadgets seriously
11. rickywinataa posted on 10 Nov 2012, 21:16 0
indonesia is the 4th most populated country. samsung and HTC launche their phones really quickly here but i don't know why apple launches their products really slow here.
singapore is only 1.5 hours away by flight and they have the first batch of everytime iGadget launched
17. Nicholas.Oliver (banned) posted on 11 Nov 2012, 07:06 0
indonesia ? lol i live there too, it's because indonesians love blackberry ! blackberry is selling like a hot cake here, that's why im always bashing bb :)
21. rickywinataa posted on 12 Nov 2012, 05:45 0
well yeah, but it is funny how indonesians glorify iPhone, when many of them have $600 BB 9900, only around $100 difference with iPhone
5. Credo posted on 10 Nov 2012, 18:23 5
I hope the Chinese guys over there are smart enough not to buy one
7. PAPINYC posted on 10 Nov 2012, 18:40 4
Why would people in China buy this if they can go out to the nearest corner and buy a $5 knock-off, along with some Lo Mein.
12. rickywinataa posted on 10 Nov 2012, 21:17 0
well, most chinese has that sense of proud whenever they are using apple products because apple is considered expensive in countries where people buy their phones w/o contract
13. Sniggly posted on 10 Nov 2012, 22:09 0
Good. Maybe finally those f**king resellers will stop trying to come in and buy up our inventory of 5s just so they can resell them back in China.
14. KIANO posted on 10 Nov 2012, 22:36 1
The battle for market-share from Android in China continues...
16. matrix_neo posted on 10 Nov 2012, 23:27 0
Why do they have to buy a phone with restrictive os while living in a restrictive freedom? Definitely it will make their lives more miserable. I hope Chinese people will realize it before buying expensive Iphone.
20. rusticguy posted on 11 Nov 2012, 20:22 0
It is available in India and i laugh everytime is see TV promos showing of "Panorama" feature ... crap don't they have anything elwse to show off as a feature :D