Apple iPhone 5 promotional video lets you see almost everything new with the device
Apple iPhone 5. Where last year's promotional videos largely featured Siri, this year there is much to see including the new deep Facebook integration, the new Maps application and the ability to take a panoramic photograph. There is also Face Time over 3G and LTE connectivity. And Siri can now give you scores for your favorite teams.
Whether you currently own an Apple iPhone, are considering one for the future, or are merely curious, this video is a great place to get answers to your questions. Just remember though, that it is produced by Apple, so you might want to take that into consideration as you watch.
source: Apple via GSMArena
1. Connie.Linghus (banned) posted on 12 Sep 2012, 15:52 6 0
It has got to be the shortest video ever produced.
13. PhoneArenaUser posted on 12 Sep 2012, 16:48 11 2
Why iPhone 5 looks like a Goophone? Does Apple riped design from Goophone? ;)
16. Savage posted on 12 Sep 2012, 16:58 5 1
Oh yes! Goophone manufacturers actually said they were gonna sue Apple over the design. Lets see if they actually do it. This will be interesting, considering that iPhones are manufactured in China! Lol, will they even be allowed to export?
2. imsickwithphone (banned) posted on 12 Sep 2012, 15:55 0 0
You will get more dislikes than ever after this
So, enjoy XD
3. 1ooo1 posted on 12 Sep 2012, 15:58 17 1
I'm not impressed from iphone 5, nokia lumia 920 and samsung galaxy s3 are the best
4. Berzerk000 posted on 12 Sep 2012, 16:00 10 1
It looks ridiculous with the extended display... Should've made it wider.
15. Femto posted on 12 Sep 2012, 16:53 0 2
Agreed. Wider would've have been nice for typing etc. These will still sell like a mofo, though.
5. PhoneArenaUser posted on 12 Sep 2012, 16:00 14 2
Why this video is so boring or it is just me? :(
23. Alistaire posted on 12 Sep 2012, 20:50 3 0
cos we have already seen everything before.
It is a problem when the presenters do not seem excited about the "innovations" themselves.
24. PhoneArenaUser posted on 13 Sep 2012, 10:40 2 0
Agree, but it is also very monotonic video. :(
7. Fallout09 posted on 12 Sep 2012, 16:19 5 1
Why do I not care about anything they are saying in this video? I know why.... I have seen 98% of this new iPhone on other phones 2 years ago.
9. PhoneArenaUser posted on 12 Sep 2012, 16:27 2 2
"Why do I not care about anything they are saying in this video?"
Brainwashing immunity ? :D
8. som posted on 12 Sep 2012, 16:20 1 0
I talk to iPhone users they will keep buying new iPhone because they don't want to loss their purchased Apps and adapted to iPhone. iPhone 5 will be hot for old iPhone users to upgrade.
20. EclipseGSX posted on 12 Sep 2012, 18:43 2 0
To Apple anything minor is completely redesigned.
11. kimoz posted on 12 Sep 2012, 16:30 7 1
after watching the video , i couldn't remember anything from what they said !!!!! . i think this is because they said nothing
14. Peter27 posted on 12 Sep 2012, 16:51 2 1
So does it mean i can finally hide the icons i never use ?
22. doejon posted on 12 Sep 2012, 19:44 0 0
lol they only remove the backglas and no yeaaaaaah its thinner 20% yessss lol apple u suck