Apple iPhone 5 on the buy list for 41% of North American cell phone users
0. phoneArena 28 Sep 2011, 14:45 posted on
A study done by mobile ad firm InMobi shows that 41% of mobile users in North America plan on purchasing the upcoming Apple iPhone 5 and half will buy it within the first 6 months of its release; if the iPhone 5 can achieve those sales numbers, its share of the U.S. smartphone market will rise to 41% from 27%...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
113. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Watch out bro I know you're telling the truth, but you'll be swarmed by little green droidbots
114. 530gemini (Posts: 2198; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
Hahahaha, look at all the android fanboys trying their darnest to contest this survey, hahahaha.
115. Sniggly (Posts: 7182; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Doesn't take much effort at all, especially when BGR got its numbers backward between Android and Blackberry users.
116. Lura5 (unregistered)
I think Galaxy S2http://lightake.com/detail.do/
sku.46012could compare with iPhone 5
126. NVPMOTHAF (Posts: 78; Member since: 28 Sep 2011)
I think that whateer you smoked was some pretty good stuff.