Apple iPhone 5 cleared for release on China Telecom
0. phoneArena 29 Nov 2012, 20:44 posted on
We have been seeing the numbers and as of just two weeks ago, Android held 90% of the smartphone market share in China. This news may not change that number too much, given the proliferation of inexpensive non-Google Android devices in the country, but it certainly can't hurt that Apple's iPhone 5 has now been cleared for release on China Telecom...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
China here I come :)
3. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Will people in China be able to afford the phone - I keep hearing how it is more expensive in other countries than in other states.
4. amiaq (Posts: 509; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Thank god there's still China left, otherwise iPhone is running out of new customers.
5. sponmagnet (Posts: 4; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
Its all about free apps, Googles play store has more free apps than itunes, while i tunes prices most apps for 0.99$.
6. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Doesn't it hurt their bloated ego to get access only to #3?