Apple iPhone 4S was the biggest competitor for the Apple iPad 2 in holiday quarter
0. phoneArena 16 Feb 2012, 18:57 posted on
The Apple iPad 2's biggest competition in the holiday quarter was none other than its stablemate, the Apple iPhone 4S; according to the Pew Internet Research, tablet and e-reader ownership among adults in the U.S. doubled from mid-December to early January...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. gkquiambao (Posts: 62; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
Another one of those "Apple has huge sales" kind of article. Piece of crap
3. dreammixer (banned) (Posts: 81; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Don't like to hear facts you don't like?
22. cybervlad81 (Posts: 84; Member since: 04 Apr 2011)
It is just dumb, iPhone is not competition, the comparison they use to imply it is, could be compared to a declined economy... Saying iPhone is the iPad's competition is like saying Milk is in competition with Coca Cola. Yeah they are both beverages but they serve different purposes.
13. gkquiambao (Posts: 62; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
there's nothing wrong with apple facts. Its just phonearena is ridiculously full of them. especially apple sales topics.
like I said before, once is enough, twice is too much, 3 times is advertisement
17. gallitoking (Posts: 4693; Member since: 17 May 2011)
And yet you were first... to post.... and still here you are....
21. gkquiambao (Posts: 62; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
I just want readers to know. That's all. What's wrong with that?
2. galaxyisking (Posts: 58; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
iphonearena.com i wonder how much they pay them?
12. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
its not like theres an overabundance of apple-luvin on this site… and there are plenty and plenty of articles about google as well… looking at the last ten articles including this one, 3 were for apple 7 for android… so seriously, how do u figure this site is pro-apple, yes maybe a few articles are, but in general definitely not
15. gkquiambao (Posts: 62; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
try reading their blogs everyday, you will notice what we are noticing. Different topic names, same apple crap advertisements
18. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
i read them every day… again some are no doubt, but the majority are not--most pertain to android, just nobody complains about that because more people support android such as urself… no right or wrong but just facts
4. theBankRobber (Posts: 649; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Oh goodness , this is the most stupid post yet.
9. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
No it's not; the one about Steve iBloJobs getting a posthumous Grammys Trustees Award [is]…
6. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
This is a true story, I know many people who bought the smaller saniTary nApkin because of, ironically, better [screen] absorbency and the fact that the little teeny-tiny 3.5 one was stronger and faster than a locomotive (and, capable of penetrating through brick buildings via iWiFi in a single bound) than the biG one.
24. shimmyx20 (Posts: 280; Member since: 03 Mar 2009)
I want some of the drugs that you are taking
7. paulyyd (Posts: 328; Member since: 08 Jan 2011)
haha aw a little upset? what i don't get is if you despise apple so much then why do you click on articles that are about apple? to post your comment and make yourself look like a jackass? i don't get it -__-
10. theBankRobber (Posts: 649; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Only one getting upset is your sheep lil life calling people a jackass. This is a artical just to gloat about Apple. Its makes no sense to even post something like this.
11. paulyyd (Posts: 328; Member since: 08 Jan 2011)
right, me asking why you guys comment on this article, saying negative things, is making me the jackass... nice grammar by the way, what are you like 13? aw i think someones mad ;)
14. dreammixer (banned) (Posts: 81; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Actually you and the rest of the fandroid crew are mad. Life must suck when the highlight of your day is trolling Apple articles. Especially today with all the positive Apple news.
20. theBankRobber (Posts: 649; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Oh go cry me a river then the 2 of you can meet up and make out with one another.
16. gkquiambao (Posts: 62; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
I haven't read this article yet for your information. Because I know whats in it. Full of apple crap, lol.
19. gkquiambao (Posts: 62; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
These are some phonearena articles that have the same apple sales crap topics:
*there are still lots of them scattered all over phonearena
23. ghost__uwi (Posts: 175; Member since: 28 Nov 2011)
Head of Ipad Development: So apparently the iphone 4s department feels it can take our sales :@
25. ENIGMA (Posts: 81; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
We beleive apple is losing market to android
we think that is the reason ov price cut
we ask apple about it
they told us that they need to make more money
we beleive apple is in panic and scared ov android
we are not happy
we like that
26. ENIGMA (Posts: 81; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
Just to be clear i am am apple fan
reinvented apple royally here
i can take criticism ov apple when fair
i do i do not hate android
i am against unreasonable comments both by apple/android fanboyd
i definetly aim to irritate apple fanboys hehehaha
will the real apple fans please stand up please stand up
we are apple royally the more the merrier as all the ifans will dissapeat
we dont like that
we like that