Apple iPhone 4S was the biggest competitor for the Apple iPad 2 in holiday quarter
0. phoneArena posted on 16 Feb 2012, 18:57
The Apple iPad 2's biggest competition in the holiday quarter was none other than its stablemate, the Apple iPhone 4S; according to the Pew Internet Research, tablet and e-reader ownership among adults in the U.S. doubled from mid-December to early January...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. gkquiambao posted on 16 Feb 2012, 19:05 6 6
Another one of those "Apple has huge sales" kind of article. Piece of crap
3. dreammixer (banned) posted on 16 Feb 2012, 19:28 5 6
Don't like to hear facts you don't like?
22. cybervlad81 posted on 16 Feb 2012, 22:57 1 1
It is just dumb, iPhone is not competition, the comparison they use to imply it is, could be compared to a declined economy... Saying iPhone is the iPad's competition is like saying Milk is in competition with Coca Cola. Yeah they are both beverages but they serve different purposes.
13. gkquiambao posted on 16 Feb 2012, 20:51 0 5
there's nothing wrong with apple facts. Its just phonearena is ridiculously full of them. especially apple sales topics.
like I said before, once is enough, twice is too much, 3 times is advertisement
17. gallitoking posted on 16 Feb 2012, 20:58 4 0
And yet you were first... to post.... and still here you are....
21. gkquiambao posted on 16 Feb 2012, 21:22 0 4
I just want readers to know. That's all. What's wrong with that?
2. galaxyisking posted on 16 Feb 2012, 19:20 2 6
iphonearena.com i wonder how much they pay them?
12. Lucas777 posted on 16 Feb 2012, 20:46 2 1
its not like theres an overabundance of apple-luvin on this site… and there are plenty and plenty of articles about google as well… looking at the last ten articles including this one, 3 were for apple 7 for android… so seriously, how do u figure this site is pro-apple, yes maybe a few articles are, but in general definitely not
15. gkquiambao posted on 16 Feb 2012, 20:53 1 5
try reading their blogs everyday, you will notice what we are noticing. Different topic names, same apple crap advertisements
18. Lucas777 posted on 16 Feb 2012, 21:07 1 1
i read them every day… again some are no doubt, but the majority are not--most pertain to android, just nobody complains about that because more people support android such as urself… no right or wrong but just facts
4. theBankRobber posted on 16 Feb 2012, 19:35 6 2
Oh goodness , this is the most stupid post yet.
9. PAPINYC (limited) 4 days ago posted on 16 Feb 2012, 20:04 2 4
No it's not; the one about Steve iBloJobs getting a posthumous Grammys Trustees Award [is]…
6. PAPINYC (limited) 4 days ago posted on 16 Feb 2012, 20:02 0 5
This is a true story, I know many people who bought the smaller saniTary nApkin because of, ironically, better [screen] absorbency and the fact that the little teeny-tiny 3.5 one was stronger and faster than a locomotive (and, capable of penetrating through brick buildings via iWiFi in a single bound) than the biG one.
7. paulyyd posted on 16 Feb 2012, 20:02 2 3
haha aw a little upset? what i don't get is if you despise apple so much then why do you click on articles that are about apple? to post your comment and make yourself look like a jackass? i don't get it -__-
10. theBankRobber posted on 16 Feb 2012, 20:13 4 2
Only one getting upset is your sheep lil life calling people a jackass. This is a artical just to gloat about Apple. Its makes no sense to even post something like this.
11. paulyyd posted on 16 Feb 2012, 20:39 2 3
right, me asking why you guys comment on this article, saying negative things, is making me the jackass... nice grammar by the way, what are you like 13? aw i think someones mad ;)
14. dreammixer (banned) posted on 16 Feb 2012, 20:52 2 2
Actually you and the rest of the fandroid crew are mad. Life must suck when the highlight of your day is trolling Apple articles. Especially today with all the positive Apple news.
20. theBankRobber posted on 16 Feb 2012, 21:22 1 3
Oh go cry me a river then the 2 of you can meet up and make out with one another.
16. gkquiambao posted on 16 Feb 2012, 20:55 1 4
I haven't read this article yet for your information. Because I know whats in it. Full of apple crap, lol.
19. gkquiambao posted on 16 Feb 2012, 21:07 1 4
These are some phonearena articles that have the same apple sales crap topics:
*there are still lots of them scattered all over phonearena
23. ghost__uwi posted on 17 Feb 2012, 05:37 0 0
Head of Ipad Development: So apparently the iphone 4s department feels it can take our sales :@
25. ENIGMA posted on 17 Feb 2012, 19:54 0 0
We beleive apple is losing market to android
we think that is the reason ov price cut
we ask apple about it
they told us that they need to make more money
we beleive apple is in panic and scared ov android
we are not happy
we like that
26. ENIGMA posted on 17 Feb 2012, 20:04 0 0
Just to be clear i am am apple fan
reinvented apple royally here
i can take criticism ov apple when fair
i do i do not hate android
i am against unreasonable comments both by apple/android fanboyd
i definetly aim to irritate apple fanboys hehehaha
will the real apple fans please stand up please stand up
we are apple royally the more the merrier as all the ifans will dissapeat
we dont like that
we like that