Apple iPhone 4S jailbreak has places to go and people to see, unlocking would be tougher
1. Pyrothrax (unregistered) posted on 06 Oct 2011, 08:39 1
Shouldnt be all that hard ....
2. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 06 Oct 2011, 08:59 2
They say one of the easiest things to do is jailbreak iPhones. I expect the iPhone 4S to be no different!
3. bob (unregistered) posted on 06 Oct 2011, 09:03 2
yea its called you walk into an apple store and give them your money and they hand you an unlocked phone..... easy
6. skd62 (unregistered) posted on 06 Oct 2011, 12:12 0
so if this is a world phone... the one that will be offered by sprint and verizon are going to be unlocked on the GSM side... but there will we a script that will be loaded on the phones that will block US GSM carrier's simcard to be used on them.
7. taco50 (banned) posted on 06 Oct 2011, 13:06 0
I don't think they'll be unlocked at all. Youd have to get a sim from VZW or Sprint and that would allow you to roam.
8. unreged (unregistered) posted on 06 Oct 2011, 15:46 0
I don't know about the iPhone, but I use to have a BB Tour from sprint, and I was able to put in a sim card from ATT into it and it worked perfectly fine. Then again, I think one of the selling point of the BB Tour might have been that it came unlocked.