Apple iPad spearheads 124% growth in global tablet shipments during Q1
0. phoneArena posted on 22 May 2012, 21:59
NPD DisplaySearch reported its quarterly Mobile PC Shipment and Forecast Report on Tuesday, which showed that the Apple iPhone is spearheading strong growth in tablet shipments; the Apple iPad controls nearly 63% of the global market followed by Samsung, which replaced Amazon in the second place slot...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mas11 posted on 22 May 2012, 22:23 2 0
Nice, but we could use some more variety, Windows 8 tablets should help.
2. frydaexiii posted on 22 May 2012, 23:34 3 3
Yeah, wish it came quick. Tired of people considering an oversized iPod Touch a tablet and Android just lacks development and apps. Microsoft need to show them how it's done, a touchscreen device with the full functions of a PC.
4. mas11 posted on 23 May 2012, 00:11 1 1
Yeah Microsoft has a lot riding on Windows 8. It will become the ultimate gaming OS since you will be able to play your 360 games on it and it will be the best business tablet with Microsoft Office. Plus Metro style looks awesome.
7. taco50 (banned) posted on 23 May 2012, 01:20 3 3
Damn even a hopeless fandroid like you has given up on android tablets
10. frydaexiii posted on 23 May 2012, 03:08 2 1
Because unlike you, I am a programming student who wants to contribute back to the mobile OS society. Right now, I don't need a giant iPod to play games and watch videos, and even with all the productivity apps on Android, it isn't really productive in my course of study which requires me to code and design programs, something only a tablet with the capabilities of a PC can provide.
People like you should continue using your iPad and waste your life away, or hell, just die, more oxygen for the rest of us.
12. taco50 (banned) posted on 23 May 2012, 03:59 2 3
18-24 and poor. Yup you fit the android demographic.
13. frydaexiii posted on 23 May 2012, 04:10 3 1
Yes, and because you spend $500 on a oversized music player you consider yourself rich, typical iDiot.
15. iamcc posted on 23 May 2012, 07:44 1 0
Taco you make me laugh.
Thanks dummy :)
16. mas11 posted on 23 May 2012, 09:22 0 0
Hey taco just because I prefer Android on my phone doesn't mean I prefer it on my tablets. Right now I don't have a favorite tablet OS. Heck I have a Widows 7 PC because it runs the applications I need and I like Windows, that doesn't make me any less of a fan of Android. Man you really need to learn to be more open minded, but I guess that happens when you’re a sheep.
3. gallitoking posted on 23 May 2012, 00:10 2 3
Please other tablets not named ipad... get worthy tablets on the market... or fandroids will be like crabs... walking sideways or backwards
17. EclipseGSX posted on 23 May 2012, 10:02 2 0
6. Bluesky02 posted on 23 May 2012, 00:21 1 0
Next year we'll see some windows 8 tablet numbers on there charts
9. rudlie posted on 23 May 2012, 02:55 0 0
I have tried windows 8 sytle development and it still has many bugs and improvement needs. I think microsoft should workhard to fix those. Ipad still rules in next 2 years I think.