Apple iPad owners trade-in their current slates prior to unveiling of new models
0. phoneArena 16 Oct 2013, 01:43 posted on
Apple iPhone owners are known for hitting the trade-in sites as soon as it gets close to the time of the year when the next-generation iPhone should be released; the money they get for trading in their current model is quickly deployed toward the purchase of the next iteration of Apple's iconic smartphone. Now, the phenomenon has moved over to the Apple iPad...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 5773; Member since: 14 May 2012)
If you want the most money, Craigslist is the way to go. A 16GB iPad 4 can easily sell for $400 rather than that garbage price of ~$250.
2. ananya22 (Posts: 93; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
Apple is so evil. It has already priced iPhone 5s started at 53.5k which is like 900$ and also when I checked out their reuse/recycle policy they have written that they will recycle my iPads for free! They even expect me to pay to get them recycled instead of giving me something like some price off of a new purchase or something. Apple is such a bad company
3. msa1988 (Posts: 399; Member since: 30 Mar 2010)
Then stop buying their products. You're doing it to yourself.
4. sunnyfpy (Posts: 35; Member since: 12 May 2013)
No resale value,so stop buying apple products to get ripoff!
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 8877; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'm keeping my iPad 3, and getting a mini 2