Apple iPad mini with Retina display now available, starts at $399
1. guyguya (Posts: 8; Member since: 14 Aug 2013)
Just ordered mine.
32 GB with Cellular in Space Gray
2. LiquidGalaxy (Posts: 327; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Just got an order in for a 32gb wifi in Silver - not for me though however. I'm being a greedy sod and hoping to make a profit by selling it on if they become as popular as i'm expecting / hoping...
3. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Sadly I'm doing the same. If it doesn't sale I'm keeping it because I traded my wife's iPad 1 for the $200 target deal. But I have a feeling that everyone is thinking about doing this which will kill the deal. I still remember all those Chinese people returning iPad 3's in shopping carts.
4. LiquidGalaxy (Posts: 327; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
True - although like yourself, i'll not be too dissapointed if i 'have' to keep it :) I might even prefer it to my Air..
8. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Gonna have to wait at a minimum 5 - 10 business days. It seems that stock is only available on line at apple.com, and that is with the wait. Stores are no-shows. Apple should have delayed the release to end of November and built up inventory.
6. greathero1 (Posts: 563; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
I thought they said it was going to be the end of the month. I went ahead and picked up the larger version. Oh well, I will probably just keep what I have instead of returning it seeing as how light and easier to handle the Air model is.