Apple iPad mini will cannibalize iPad sales, but together the two will sell stronger these Holidays
0. phoneArena posted on 04 Dec 2012, 08:29
Apple is an interesting company. Merely two years into the iPad era, the company’s second most profitable product after the iPhone, it decided to…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Ninetysix posted on 04 Dec 2012, 09:19 1 1
Nothing new here. Apple always blows away the competition during the holiday season.
3. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 04 Dec 2012, 09:36 1 0
Didn't Tim say the Mini would not cannibalize iPad sales?
4. thelegend6657 posted on 04 Dec 2012, 09:50 4 0
iPad 5 will probably look like a big iPad mini .
I want an iPad 4 , but at the same time the beautiful design of the iPad mini is making the big iPad look ugly .
I WILL not buy a iPad mini because if I want a 7 incher Nexus 7 3G is a much better deal that the iPad mini .
5. joaolx posted on 04 Dec 2012, 10:26 1 1
I think that if it will cannibalize it will not be much. I think it will bring more people to buying iPads and the iPad sales will increase in general.