Apple iPad mini surfaces in black (pictures)
0. phoneArena 03 Oct 2012, 03:30 posted on
Judging by all the rumor smoke, Apple should have already set the fire - the iPad mini is allegedly coming on store shelves on November 2nd, following an unveiling on October 17th…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1304; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
looks nice, better than bb playbook
3. daniel_bargs (Posts: 321; Member since: 27 Nov 2010)
whatever it is.. it is still that tablet that has no microSD slot and itunes-dependent.
6. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
how I hate iTunes. they say apple is easy of use but with my Android I just plug cable and transfer whatever I want. when my wife asks me to transfer her music or pictures you first waiting 5 mins to load up iTunes then it says computer not registered, only 5 computers can be registered, your phone will be deleted before registering, need extra app to be able to load any file.... headache!
5. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
iPad mini may or may not be better than android tablets but the DeSigN is very GoOD!!!!
7. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
the iPad looks like an oversize iPod coz of its bezel and screen size...
while the iPad mini looks like an oversize iPhone 5 with small bezel and taller screen!
but i actually looking forward for thie iPad mini!