Apple iPad mini starting production in Brazil?
0. phoneArena 01 Oct 2012, 23:57 posted on
According to a well-placed individual, production of the Apple iPad mini has started in a Brazilian factory; while the factory's name is unknown, it is believed to be contract manufacturer Foxconn; the final version of the device comes without a microphone hole on the back cover...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2446; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
great looking device and good size too i get the feeling this would sell alot more than the 10 inch ipad
2. uzairkhan1994 (Posts: 17; Member since: 04 Mar 2012)
if the price is appropriate ...... around 200-300$ for 16gb would be a really good deal..
3. JcHnd (Posts: 81; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
yeah, keep dreaming... knowing apple this would be like 400-500 bucks...
4. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2446; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
yea man that would be really good.......but knowing apple it most probably wont...........im guessing 400+ .......and 350 minimum i dont see it being any lower than that
5. wendygarett (unregistered)
I start to admire you :)
Really thank you for the appreciation :)
Unfortunately most of the ifans community refuse the change of ipad... Include me :(
7. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2446; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
LOL.........whats sad is people only seem to know about the nexus 7 and the ipad and no one even knows much about the Sony XperiaTablet S.......which, in my opinion, is like the ipad (has beauty) but running android! people should seriously check it out
11. wendygarett (unregistered)
I was a Sony fans... I will buy xperia tablets and do my own review in YouTube :)
Don't worry my mate, I'm promise I will :)
9. ahomad (Posts: 148; Member since: 15 May 2012)
great looking? and good size?
WTH are you talking about, we don't know how does it look and how big is it and even if there is actually one!!!
10. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2446; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
well i assume you are looking at the same picture as we all are ahomad.......and yes if it happens to be fake then so be it.....im just commenting on what the mock up shows us dood calm the hell down
8. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
Nexus 7 will be better..You can bet on it..
ipad mini will surely not have A6 or a quad core processor
N7 have tegra's raw power
iPad's screen will probably not be retina one(according to rumours).N7- better screen
N7- Android freedom
Storage will be a problem in ipad mini as it will not have usb otg as compared to N7.
Price factor-who thinks Apple will price the ipad mini at the tempting price of 200$ ?? !
12. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2446; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
I "know" they wont price it at 200 dollars! it could be missing everything in the world and they still wouldnt do that :(
13. wendygarett (unregistered)
I disagree your screen part...
Yes it may not retina but will still better screen than others...
14. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2446; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
and im leaning towards the same thing too wendy on that one....
17. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
You are right wendy..
It may happen that would be better than nexus 7.
Sorry for posting wrong..
15. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
since when a quad core is better?it depends of the engineering to let the processor speed to be speedy!
i really dont know why android (people) are so power hungry...
16. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
I didn't meant that it should be quad core as I know that processor architecture matters.
I meant that iPad Mini will surely not have A6 chip and will instead have A5X chip which is certainly not better than Tegra 3..