Apple iPad mini preorders to start October 26, shipping date set for November 2
0. phoneArena 18 Oct 2012, 03:31 posted on
After the announcement fanfares subside on Tuesday, October 23, the preorder excitement will start on Friday, the 26th, and, as usual Apple's launches go, shipping for the latest disruption in the small tablets realm will start November 2, a week after the preorders start...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Who all is going to buy an iPod Touch XL?
3. android_hitman (unregistered)
everyone will buy it! it's Apple product..
maybe now people won't look so ridiculous taking pictures with an iPad
5. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
the size of the iPad mini is very likable coz itsd not too big and not too small.. so i think a lot will buy it!
6. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Cool, just what America needs...more iCRAP.