Apple iPad mini parody hits the web
0. phoneArena posted on 29 Oct 2012, 09:12
The Apple iPad mini pre-orders are already sold out with shipping dates pushed into two-week territory, but with this being an Apple device and so similar to previous iPads…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
13. PhoneArenaUser posted on 29 Oct 2012, 10:42 2
It is not a parody since they are talking about the facts. ;)
2. Cyan3boN posted on 29 Oct 2012, 09:18 10
can someone gimme a link to an Android parody, oh i'm sorry....there isnt one. hah ha apple i love hating you.
6. kartik4u98 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 09:26 5
Atleast because of Apple we get daily or most probably weekly Laugh!!
16. serious9010 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 13:15 0
Android is not a manufacturer like Apple. Here you have a Samsung parody which is comparable though...
3. wendygarett posted on 29 Oct 2012, 09:18 5
I'm afraid I'll skip this non-retina device, sorry Apple, you just lost one customer :(
5. kartik4u98 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 09:25 11
I remember that few days back you said that you liked the iPad mini??!
You change colors like chameleon lizards !
7. wendygarett posted on 29 Oct 2012, 09:29 2
I love the premium design but the no retina is a huge deal breaker to me, plus that kind of the price? I hope you understand bro...
10. No_Nonsense posted on 29 Oct 2012, 09:55 2
Maybe you could take a firm stand on your opinion?
18. OptimusOne posted on 29 Oct 2012, 14:56 1
buy the nexus 7
then install espire launcher hd
whalla you now have an ipad mini with retina display
14. garz_pa posted on 29 Oct 2012, 12:19 0
What's up with you people bitching about the absence of retina display on this thing? Are you hawk-eyed? 'You gonna use this thing for professional imaging or something?
17. jpmcnown posted on 29 Oct 2012, 14:14 1
As a matter of fact, I would have preferred the iPad Mini to have an even lower resolution display, be a bit thicker and hevier, no cameras, less ram, and slower processor. What's with all the people bitching about actually doing something with an iPad? Apple is the future, two years ago.
8. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 29 Oct 2012, 09:42 0
Apple's fragmented options and features have become a joke unto themselves.
9. ilia1986 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 09:52 1
Apple. Gives you a crippled OS at any size you like. 3.5", 4", 7.9" or 9.7". Enjoy less for more. :D
11. Planterz posted on 29 Oct 2012, 10:19 3
Typical Apple strategy. Introduce a "revolutionary" mediocre product, and because it's new, iFans will gobble it up (it's already sold out and not even available yet), and Apple will make a ton of money. In several months they'll re-revolutionize it with a better processor and/or Retina display, and Apple will once again make a ton of money. Some will be from smarter people who realize this and hold out for the better device, but most will be iDiots that are blissful in their ignorance and happy to (over)pay Apple twice for the same product. At least not everybody is fooled by Apple, as evidenced by the huge boost in Kindle Fire HD sales after Apple announced the iPad Mini.
An iPad mini with an up-to-date processor and Retina display would be a great device, and one I would even consider buying, if it existed. In the meantime, I'll be saving up and saving $100 by getting a Nexus 7 32gb.
15. takay0 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 12:45 0
good buisnnes guys.... they know ppl will buy it, no matter what...
so y not?!
dont forget that android have also mid-range pproducs so... yeah... its a good thing more ppl can buy it now...
apple is not the prob here.... the ifans are
12. khanrehan99 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 10:32 0
I love these guys, as always they did awesome job in this video.
19. Brewski posted on 29 Oct 2012, 20:19 0
All these reasons is exactly why I do not want an iPad Mini. I like the form factor but don't care for all the nerfing. I'll wait to see the iPad mini next May and then maybe I'll pay attention. Maybe.