Apple iPad mini parody hits the web
0. phoneArena 29 Oct 2012, 09:12 posted on
The Apple iPad mini pre-orders are already sold out with shipping dates pushed into two-week territory, but with this being an Apple device and so similar to previous iPads…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
13. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
It is not a parody since they are talking about the facts. ;)
2. Cyan3boN (Posts: 438; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
can someone gimme a link to an Android parody, oh i'm sorry....there isnt one. hah ha apple i love hating you.
6. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
Atleast because of Apple we get daily or most probably weekly Laugh!!
16. serious9010 (Posts: 254; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Android is not a manufacturer like Apple. Here you have a Samsung parody which is comparable though...
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
I'm afraid I'll skip this non-retina device, sorry Apple, you just lost one customer :(
5. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
I remember that few days back you said that you liked the iPad mini??!
You change colors like chameleon lizards !
7. wendygarett (unregistered)
I love the premium design but the no retina is a huge deal breaker to me, plus that kind of the price? I hope you understand bro...
10. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
Maybe you could take a firm stand on your opinion?
18. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
buy the nexus 7
then install espire launcher hd
whalla you now have an ipad mini with retina display
14. garz_pa (Posts: 154; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
What's up with you people bitching about the absence of retina display on this thing? Are you hawk-eyed? 'You gonna use this thing for professional imaging or something?
17. jpmcnown (Posts: 34; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
As a matter of fact, I would have preferred the iPad Mini to have an even lower resolution display, be a bit thicker and hevier, no cameras, less ram, and slower processor. What's with all the people bitching about actually doing something with an iPad? Apple is the future, two years ago.
4. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
Lol at-"The old new iPad!!!"
8. Aeires (unregistered)
Apple's fragmented options and features have become a joke unto themselves.
9. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Apple. Gives you a crippled OS at any size you like. 3.5", 4", 7.9" or 9.7". Enjoy less for more. :D
11. Planterz (Posts: 1661; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Typical Apple strategy. Introduce a "revolutionary" mediocre product, and because it's new, iFans will gobble it up (it's already sold out and not even available yet), and Apple will make a ton of money. In several months they'll re-revolutionize it with a better processor and/or Retina display, and Apple will once again make a ton of money. Some will be from smarter people who realize this and hold out for the better device, but most will be iDiots that are blissful in their ignorance and happy to (over)pay Apple twice for the same product. At least not everybody is fooled by Apple, as evidenced by the huge boost in Kindle Fire HD sales after Apple announced the iPad Mini.
An iPad mini with an up-to-date processor and Retina display would be a great device, and one I would even consider buying, if it existed. In the meantime, I'll be saving up and saving $100 by getting a Nexus 7 32gb.
15. takay0 (Posts: 144; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
good buisnnes guys.... they know ppl will buy it, no matter what...
so y not?!
dont forget that android have also mid-range pproducs so... yeah... its a good thing more ppl can buy it now...
apple is not the prob here.... the ifans are
12. khanrehan99 (Posts: 13; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
I love these guys, as always they did awesome job in this video.
19. Brewski (Posts: 123; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
All these reasons is exactly why I do not want an iPad Mini. I like the form factor but don't care for all the nerfing. I'll wait to see the iPad mini next May and then maybe I'll pay attention. Maybe.