Apple iPad mini enters full-scale production, new mockup shows the tablet off
0. phoneArena 18 Sep 2012, 06:20 posted on
The Apple iPad mini is still just a rumor, but with so much noise from all high-positioned sources, there must be fire. Now, though, we have more smoke…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MalakiMills (Posts: 255; Member since: 15 Jun 2010)
It looks exactly like the new iPod Touches, just bigger. I'm curious to see how the market responds to this or if most just continue getting the 10 inch.
8. Aeires (unregistered)
Doesn't look that much different than the full sized iPad. With the size being so close, why not spend the small amount and just get the full sized version?
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
I can't really say it's fake now since iphone 5 leak >.
15. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
so true... with all the leaks of iPhone 5 turns out to be true then this iPad mini might be true! but im just wondering why foxconn dont make it? or they dont make the whole of it?
and i think this will be reasonable... seeing that the nexus 7 has no rear camera coz for me its a need to have dual camera! thats why i love playbook and this rumored iPad mini! both have dual camera!
4. pongkie (Posts: 492; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
the iphone got taller and the ipad got shorter its so amazing!!!
11. melvineus (Posts: 17; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
Hmmm.. I think they are about to switch size.. So someday iphone will be as big as ipad now.. Hahahaha
5. speckledapple (Posts: 877; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
I will never understand Apple and their love for strange sized gadgets. 7.85? Why not just make it 8.
6. ajac09 (Posts: 1211; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
its the FIRST small tablet.. forget the other 500 out there this is the FIRST! lol
7. Lawliet (Posts: 160; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
So it's gonna compete with what ? iPod touch ?
Not a good idea
10. Droiddoes (unregistered)
HOLY F*CKING SH*T! TALK ABOUT REVOLUTIONARY MAGICAL INNOVATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12. Savage (Posts: 431; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
Tim Cook doesn't take security seriously I think. In one year, they increase their phone's height and reduce a tablet's size. They should take a vacation.