Apple iPad mini can't wait for official announcement, flirts with camera again
0. phoneArena posted on 09 Oct 2012, 08:18
Tomorrow can’t come soon enough. Why? Tomorrow is the date when Apple is expected to send out invitations for the unveiling of the iPad mini…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. android_hitman posted on 09 Oct 2012, 08:25 11
lol... so many leaks since Steve died ...
maybe Apple is sloppier or they approached another strategy in order to free promote their upcoming products...
5. PhenomFaz posted on 09 Oct 2012, 08:40 7
yup looks like they took a cue out of Sammy's playbook :)
I mean who cares if this is the ipad mini or i-HUGE-Crap???
Its still the same ugly, non-functional electronic photo frame...thats about it!
21. darkkjedii posted on 09 Oct 2012, 15:57 3
Ur comments make less and less sense everyday. We all already know u hate apple big time, we know this. My question is do u actually read the crap u post before u post it. A lot of android users hate apple, but the things they say r things that actually critique iOS. U on the other hand just spew a lot of nonsense, and insults that no one really cares to hear. IHUGE CRAP? Really non-functional photo frame really? C'mon man I know u can do better, or maybe u can't. I'm trying not to get banned so I can't say what I really want to, but wowwww man just wowwww iHUGE CRAP WOWWWWW
30. sithvenger (banned) posted on 09 Oct 2012, 18:53 1
As a fellow droider myself mate, I've read some of your offerings and have to agree with the Jedi and galliotking. Your comments are mostly biased, and childlike mate. Why is it apples user base can't simply enjoy what they like, just like the android nation? I don't bash, or insult apple fans because of their choice of iOS products. That's not android, that's childishness.
35. PhenomFaz posted on 10 Oct 2012, 07:33 0
First thank you for reading my posts. Appreciate it :)
K you're right buddy I can be biased but its all in good humored spirit...And it sholud be taken as such And it is my personal opinion AND if it helps I develop apps for iOS too :)
...yeah but I got a few warning from the mods so I guess I got to tone it down a bit.
Apple users can enjoy PA and their free choices as much as I enjoy PIES and I really do:) But I dunno what posts of mine you've read there were a few posts I made sincere efforts to explain stuff not against Apple or Sammy or XYZ but to give an insight into how things actually work...you wont believe the number of haters that bashed on me...but hey its free will right :)
nywyz c ya around :)
2. TROLL (limited) 5 days ago posted on 09 Oct 2012, 08:26 10
Love the design and material of this, but hate the iOs, Love the functions and freedom of Android & N7.
3. ilia1986 posted on 09 Oct 2012, 08:31 13
It's a smaller iPad. Without Google maps. With another connector.
25. darkkjedii posted on 09 Oct 2012, 16:17 0
It's a smaller iPad, that if priced right will dominate the 7 inch sector like the big one dominates still.
4. ajac09 posted on 09 Oct 2012, 08:35 8
I wonder how many people will sell there new ipads to get a smaller one. Ah well asus transformer prime FTW!
6. wando77 posted on 09 Oct 2012, 08:44 4
Will this come with a finger file or will it be a $30 extra like the lightning adapter?
7. bootroot posted on 09 Oct 2012, 08:48 5
This is a copy of Galaxy Tab 7!
I hope Samsung will Sue Apple :)
8. ajac09 posted on 09 Oct 2012, 08:49 3
it looks NOTHING like a galaxy tab.. a galaxy tab doesnt look like your holding what appears to be a normal house window in your hands lol
14. Jobes posted on 09 Oct 2012, 10:45 0
WTF... lol what are you trying to say? Worst analogy ever.
15. Jobes posted on 09 Oct 2012, 10:48 0
Must be a language barrier?
10. redsox420 posted on 09 Oct 2012, 09:14 2
Cant wait for the fantwinks to spread out their 5 devices at school! lol
11. Daniel.95 posted on 09 Oct 2012, 10:01 2
All Apple products cant wait for offical annoucement
13. andro. posted on 09 Oct 2012, 10:28 4
Ifans are saving like crazy for this slightly smaller version of the current ipad ,when they buy this one they will have them all and be the apple pokemon grand champion. Do the mighty question facing every apple fan is "can you collect them all"?!
23. darkkjedii posted on 09 Oct 2012, 16:08 0
Try again dude ur posts r wack now. They don't even make sense anymore
17. imkyle posted on 09 Oct 2012, 11:40 2
The physical design is really appealing and it does look better then the new iPad but like many people said the IOS miss getting boring and stale. Adding new features does not justify the boringness of the look and feel of IOS.
18. gallitoking posted on 09 Oct 2012, 12:06 1
I know me and my brother are getting one.. for sure.. thank you Apple for making products that apeal to our needs
24. darkkjedii posted on 09 Oct 2012, 16:10 0
I'm with u bro. I'm getting one too, not for me I have an iPad 3. It'll b for my girlfriend.
19. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 09 Oct 2012, 13:01 0
Will the apps have black borders to fit the larger screen?
20. structureman116 posted on 09 Oct 2012, 13:13 0
Uh oh...Apple is copying every other company that has already made a 7ish" tablet. I hope they all sue the crap out of them and Apple has to turn over their $200 profit from each unit to those manufacturers! Apple is easily the most hypocritical company on the planet and their OS is dated by about 2.5 years.
22. rusticguy posted on 09 Oct 2012, 16:03 0
Desprate attempt to regain some lost ground where iPAD market share in US fell from 81 to 52.
27. darkkjedii posted on 09 Oct 2012, 17:25 0
iPad 52% all android tabs 40% other 8%. I call that domination dude.
31. sithvenger (banned) posted on 09 Oct 2012, 18:55 0
I use android solely, but I'm anticipating this new iPad. I think I will try it.
36. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 10 Oct 2012, 19:13 0
iPad mini will get love.. for those who think 9.7" iPad is huge!