Apple iPad mini can now be ordered for next-day pick up at the Apple Store
0. phoneArena 04 Nov 2012, 18:44 posted on
If you don't want to wait two weeks for your Apple iPad mini after you order it, you can wait until after 10pm to go online and arrange to pick up your Apple iPad mini unit directly from the nearest Apple Store the very next day...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Who will be buying this....?
Not me, not even for free....!
N7 will do fine!
But still a nice looking device with quality feel and touch, along with restrictead low specs.
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 14491; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Dude who friggin cares that u don't want it. You've been saying it forever, we get it already gosh. Y do u even bother to click on the article jus to say you're not getting it? Trust me no one cares.
16. Kronic (banned) (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
I am buying this! No one wants cheap nexus 7 and cheap quality. The ipad mini is truly premium. Watch the drop test with ipad mini and nexus 7.
17. alfiehp21 (Posts: 17; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
Riiiiiiiiight bling. Because we all use our tablets to see how much they bounce!
19. Kronic (banned) (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
What if the nexus 7 back cover comes off 1 and a half years after using it? The device that is so easy to break may get damaged overtime. Apple products have always lasted a minimum of 4yrs for me. Eg( iPhone 3GS, ipad 1 and a MacBook Pro).
24. lovefist (unregistered)
You're iPad will never have scratches or dents whatever cause you'll be replacing it after a few months. Cause apple will introduce a new one and you'll be buying it for sure. So stop watching those drop tests!
25. Googlethis (Posts: 177; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
people will buy what they need apple makes great products so does every other company out there weather or not they are released world wide. if the nexus 7 suites your needs then get the nexus 7 if the ipad mini suites your needs then get it don't go bashing a product that you don't use. and that goes for both android fans and apple fans. as for me i like to attack the company i try not to attack a product.
2. blingblingthing (Posts: 493; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Instead of just putting persons under house arrest. Why not give them an ipad mini also?
I think it kinda adds to that restricted punishment element.
6. darkkjedii (Posts: 14491; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
And your comment was just... Oh Never mind.
15. blingblingthing (Posts: 493; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Sorry Mr. Cool Comment supervisor # Phonearena. I will pm you my comments in the future before posting.
3. zackh121556 (Posts: 100; Member since: 01 Feb 2012)
This can now be ordered for 129.00 more than the Nexus 7! This is so lame. More money for half the features lol however people will buy anything.
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 14491; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Those who want an n7 will buy one. Those who don't wont.
23. BadAssAbe (Posts: 434; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
Just look at the price
Nexus 7 - 32GB HSPA+ $300
iPad Mini - 32GB LTE $560
7. Hemlocke (unregistered)
I picked mine up Friday, and I haven't stopped using it. I was seriously considering the N7, until I had a chance to use both in the same day. The extra $129 was well spent.
11. bdaniel17 (Posts: 5; Member since: 09 May 2011)
They must not be selling as many ipad minis.
12. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1313; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Apple is the biggest bull$hit artist in town. 2 week pre-order backlog my a$$. Apple is sitting on plenty of these small iPad 2's and their trying to control supply and demand. They do not want what's happening to the iPad 4; plenty of stock sitting collecting dust after a big launch.
14. blingblingthing (Posts: 493; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
I doubt they have plenty in stock. I believe they are not making enough/ have have supply constraints making this ipad. I am sure they don't have ipad mini outselling they ipad 4.
18. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
Why wait the next day? Walk in the Apple store and get one. They're not sold out, at least in the L.A. Area.
By the way as much as I love the N7, the iPad Mini beats it. I own both.
20. Pdubb (Posts: 239; Member since: 08 Aug 2011)
The weekend is over I wonder why they have not announced "5 million sold in 2 days" yet. They usually release the numbers on Sun. I thought.
21. Kronic (banned) (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
Can we keep the gay nexus 7 out of this post. This post is for elite users who buy premium products. Not homemade android devices like nexus 7.
26. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
All these gimmicks show that sales aren;t as good as it is being made out to be.