Apple iPad mini 2 unboxing
0. phoneArena 18 Nov 2013, 19:49 posted on
Apple fans have been so lucky of late, especially this month, just because it hosted the launch of two new iPads. With this latest one, the iPad mini 2, it finally brings to us something that was desperately wanted with the original model last year – a Retina Display. Now that it’s in tow...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. iHamzaDev (Posts: 7; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
Edit: It works. Sorry about that.
2. darkkjedii (Posts: 19471; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I got the 32 gig space gray Saturday, got it home and couldn't get all my stuff on it. Had to go exchange it Sunday for a 64 white. This is a great piece of tech fast, smooth, great screen, and runs ios7 flawlessly. Try it out guys...
3. oNEWorld (Posts: 140; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
its overpriced even though it does look pretty nice.
11. oNEWorld (Posts: 140; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
lmao too broke? and where did u get that fact from? I'm a smart spender, and buying apple products is not smart spending.
22. darkkjedii (Posts: 19471; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
No...you're too broke, and simply can't afford one. Go get that $99 android tablet from Walgreens. You know the one that says android tablet on the box. Smart shoppers also but apple, when it's time to upgrade sell it and get 60% of your money back, since apple products are far more valuable than their counterparts.
20. darkkjedii (Posts: 19471; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Don't hate cuz you can't afford it. I'm enjoying the best, while you sit on PA making stupid statements like that one lol. Matter of fact, I'm gonna name my mini "u got ripped off" in honor of you.
5. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 10620; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
The exchange is good quality with an OS that just works.
12. sprockkets (Posts: 1611; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Sure, if we ignore the POS that ios7 is, and the screen issues with yellow corners or black lines, or the wifi dropouts, or the lags on the keyboard that people are reporting about the new ipads...
Yes, it just ****ing works.
6. KillgoreTrout (Posts: 53; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
It looks great to me. I'm happy with my note 10.1 2014 because I mainly bought it for school and note taking and it works well for that, but I won't deny the awesomeness of the ipads.
8. Killertech2099 (Posts: 148; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
Great another ipad air...mini? might as well call it that. What a waste lol
19. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Full Windows 8.1 for tablets and everything PC like, Android for smartphones.
25. emadshiny (Posts: 1144; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
I think the best way of classifying is this:
Android: Smart phones
Windows 8.1: Laptops and transformers
26. Commentator (Posts: 3655; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
That's the rule of thumb I'm going by right now:
Phone: HTC Evo 4G LTE
Tablet: iPad mini w/ Retina
PC: Sony Vaio Notebook
13. sprockkets (Posts: 1611; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
And just think PA! You can go on ebay and sell that box to some idiot for $225!
14. spectrums (Posts: 127; Member since: 14 Nov 2013)
Whats Made This Different? What's New? #no hope :)
15. Commentator (Posts: 3655; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
A higher resolution and a new processor. Oh and a new color: SPAAAAAACE GRAAAAAAY! WOOOOOoooooOOOOOOooooo, it's like it's from space! Aliens, you guys, seriously!
23. darkkjedii (Posts: 19471; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Wouldn't expect a dumb comment like this from you. Guess you've given in to being a zomdroid huh?
24. Commentator (Posts: 3655; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Haha, I typed it on my Space Gray iPad mini with Retina Display. Relax man. I just think Space Gray is one of the dumbest names for a color ever. Why not just... Oh, I dunno... "Gray"?
I mean, I'd expect a name like this out of a company like Samsung (see Ruby Red, Autumn Brown, [Noun X + Color Y]) but not from Apple.
30. darkkjedii (Posts: 19471; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
You had me scared for a minute, you're one of the few remaining techies on this site. +1
27. PorkyBurger (Posts: 585; Member since: 18 May 2013)
I really, really, really hope when it comes to my country (LIKE WHEN THE HECK IT'S GOING TO COME HERE, DAMNIT!), it will not be over-priced. Like still iPad 2 here costs over 500$ *sob* *sob*.....
I don't want to eBay stuff, I don't want to risk my money....
28. Commentator (Posts: 3655; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
To be fair, the iPad 2 costs $400 here, for some reason.
31. 9thWonderful (Posts: 232; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
i thought about it but i'll just keep my iPad 3. i'm too broke for a new Mini...esp. the LTE version.