Apple iPad mini 2 delayed until 2014?
0. phoneArena 15 Jul 2013, 05:55 posted on
Industry supply chain sources are cited in a published report Monday, as the source of a report that says that the Apple iPad mini 2 will be delayed until 2014; mass production of the next-generation 7.9 inch iOS tablet is not expected to start until the fourth quarter of this year, which explains why the launch might not happen until 2014...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
12. stealthd (Posts: 1004; Member since: 12 Jun 2011)
Yeah, better to just let them get away with anything. Nothing could go wrong there.
2. darkkjedii (Posts: 13899; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
C'mon apple, you have too much money for this. Hopefully this is just another rumor.
3. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
I doubt it.
There's no way Apple will release 3 iPad Minis within the period of 15 months.
4. tech2 (Posts: 2758; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Why do you think so ? They did released iPad 2, 3, 4 and iPad mini a period of 18 months. So its totally possible !
5. pyradark (Posts: 795; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
delayed due to it has nothing to offer but big resolution
11. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1412; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Without the big resolution and with old hardware, it has outsold any single tablet model NOT named iPad.
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6900; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
First having issues with the iwatch. Now the iPAd. Looks like apple seriously loose their touch.
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 13899; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Loose is the opposite of tight. The word you seek is "lost", which is past tense. At least this time you didn't use "too" in place of to.
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 13899; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
iPad mini 2, will be on time. This is simply another rumor...right apple???
9. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
And on time prediction is a rumor right ?