Apple iPad mini 2 aluminum body leaks: unchanged design
0. phoneArena 02 Aug 2013, 03:34 posted on
The body of the upcoming Apple iPad mini 2 has just leaked out and news is... there is no news! The body of the second generation iPad mini is virtually identical to the first one…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 434; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
I would be sold if Apple did that! I've always wondered that Apple should have made the logo lit like their MacBooks. I own an iPad4 because of the apps which are highly compatible to Apple tablets compared to Android tabs.
6. sum182 (Posts: 229; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Takes battery power, i'm sure thats the only reason, and inconvenience of having your phone illuminate all areas around you when you hit the power button.
9. fanboylemonkiller (Posts: 15; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
true, but would it not be strange to have the apple logo go through the whole back case?
7. ryan5609 (Posts: 99; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
I am so bored with Apple products. What happened to their innovation? It seems like their design styles have 4 year life spans.
10. roldefol (Posts: 2995; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Nothing new here. It follows the same 2-year design cycle as the iPhone 3G, 4, 5, and iPad. Redesign, update specs, redesign, update specs. It worked when they were the only game in town, but the iPad mini 2 will be completely leapfrogged by the new Nexus 7 and Kindle Fire.
8. Kayle (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
OMG, Apple using the same design on an outdated, overpriced product!? SHOCKER!!!