Apple iPad case manufacturer expects 5th-generation slate to be unveiled next week
0. phoneArena 06 Jun 2013, 17:14 posted on
U.S. accessory manufacturer Hard Candy Cases has already introduced two cases for the fifth-generation Apple iPad; the company says that it expects to see the tablet unveiled during the keynote speech during the June 10th opening of the annual WWDC developer conference. The two cases are called the ShockDrop and the Squish which can be pre-ordered at $35 and $50 respectively...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. belovedson (Posts: 891; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
feels great to be an ipad 3 owner....one year later ipad 5 comes out. never will i buy new apple ipad....unless the price is radically reduced for the lte verizon version!!!
2. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Still dual core with 1 gig RAM?
11. Cesar (Posts: 138; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
because iOS does not need so much perfomance has android.
if you see the iPad 4 can run the games much smother than nexus 7 and Nexus 10.
3. darkkjedii (Posts: 18475; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Cannot wait for this beauty of a beast. iPad 3 owner, iPad 5 buyer.
4. twens (Posts: 906; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
De best apple Ipad to own is the Ipad 3. You don't have to worry if Apple releases Ipad 5 or 7? The screen will still be the same. It won't feel very much faster than your Ipad 3 plus you will get ios7 in less than a week. Lol
That's one beauty about apple but I still love my note2.lol
5. Daftama (Posts: 611; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
As much as I hate icrap phones gotta say ipad are better than samsung tablets...lol
6. Brewski (Posts: 231; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
Respectively would mean the ShockDrop is $35 and the Squish is $50 but the pictures show it's the opposite.
7. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Wtf, how is anyone ment to tell the difference between iPad.18.104.22.168.... they all look the same! But Apple users will still be buying the new ipad5. What a joke.
8. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
expect the same thing as last time people
9. darkkjedii (Posts: 18475; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
That's all we get from you, so why not...
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 18475; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
If it has the styling of the mini, which is by far the best looking tablet I've ever seen, it's a no brainer. With the apps, business support, and overall Eco system the iPad is about the best there is.