Apple iPad Mini could have been delayed
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Oct 2012, 05:34
The Apple iPad Mini, a 7.85-inch compact tablet might have been delayed. Earlier, a “major Apple investor who says he’s heard it from ‘multiple sources…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 12 Oct 2012, 05:42 4 0
Doubt it, that would miss holiday sales.
3. Savage posted on 12 Oct 2012, 06:19 2 0
Better delay and release with good quality. Don't want a device with hardware problems in-built :P
5. jaoowolabi posted on 12 Oct 2012, 07:11 1 0
if it has as many problems as the iP5 does, im done with apple
4. Zylam posted on 12 Oct 2012, 06:46 0 0
it was never meant for this year, next year the iPod touch 5th gen will replace the 199/229 4th gen paving way for a 299 iPad mini, Apple know the 199-299 market is evolving and they'll take control with the mini, for now the iPod touch is their place holder.
not saying mobile arena in particular but sites eat rumours so much the obvious gets lost