Apple iPad Air scores 51% increase in sales over the Black Friday weekend
Other winners during the Black Friday weekend include the Amazon Kindle Fire HD. The 7 inch slab saw its sales rise 23% from weekend to weekend while the Samsung Galaxy S4 was next with growth in sales of 20%. That was followed by the new Apple iPad mini with Retina display. Despite being scarce, the tablet saw sales rise 17% last weekend.
Rounding out the last three devices listed by the metrics firm, the Apple iPhone 5s saw sales increase 15% from weekend to weekend while the Apple iPhone 4s had a 10% improvement. An 8% growth in sales was seen for the 7 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.
source: Localytics via AppleInsider
1. TechBlue (Posts: 62; Member since: 06 May 2010)
ya know what Phone arena...go F yourself with your Apple write ups...
3. SAYED-EJAZ (Posts: 219; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Fed up with PA !! everytime iphone iphone iphone otherwise apple apple apple ! its okey you praiseeee butt pleaseee dont irritate your readers!!!! pleasseeeeeeeeeeee beg you!!!! theeree is a limit for everything !
Can some one please insist me any other tech sites to get news other than gsmarena ?
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7354; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I would suggest Phonedog because of Aaron Baker, but they're a little slow on reporting news.
15. tech2 (Posts: 1773; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
I like phonedog too but they seem to be US oriented only. Pocketnow, android authority and gsmarena are good too !
18. SAYED-EJAZ (Posts: 219; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
do you any indian based sites ?
hope you are indian.
28. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I'm not Indian, but the Indian tech sites I know are iGyaan and Gadgets Portal.
13. CreeDiddy (Posts: 219; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
Why read for one? Also why post something negative? They pull articles from all major websites.
22. darkkjedii (Posts: 10102; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Dude you totally have no life. You're spending too much time here whining about apple to have one. Telling a tech site to go F itself for reporting tech news. That's like telling Wendy's to go F itself, for selling burgers.
24. Sauce (unregistered)
25. darkkjedii (Posts: 10102; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'll have a #1 with cheese, and a large go F yourself.
26. Finalflash (Posts: 1436; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
I'm with the OP on this one cause to be honest, this is one retarded article. If it compared iPad sales to last year's thanksgiving day sale then it would have merit....but to a no name week RIGHT before thanksgiving where everyone is saving money for the thanksgiving day sale....come on. Literally EVERYTHING probably grew in sales because EVERYTHING was on sale. They even mention in the article who the "others" were, but who cares because we all knew they would. That is why this article is retarded, the reason they went with the Apple headline is because they know how to bait people now.
Now watch this, I am now predicting that next week the iPad will not sell nearly as much as this week. Nor will the S4, and the kindle and the battery powered underwear. For my excellent analysis (and newly found prestigious title of analyst) I will be expecting my ginormous check from PA in the mail soon (better yet do a direct deposit, pm for info).
29. TechBlue (Posts: 62; Member since: 06 May 2010)
Dude if I have no life then you dont have a life either. ranting with your many posts to my one post.
dude its apparent you need to up the dosage on your meds..
30. TechBlue (Posts: 62; Member since: 06 May 2010)
It's no surprise to me that your ignorance is showing on epic proportions
When I go into Wendys There is an even selection of items on the menu ...Not one of the same kind of burger appearing many times ...Obviously don't know the definition of the word bias ....Dude college is waiting for for you
32. darkkjedii (Posts: 10102; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Awwww him butthurt. It'll
Be ok techie wechie.
33. TechBlue (Posts: 62; Member since: 06 May 2010)
oh Great come back man.....thats some amazing witty banter genius .
35. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2097; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Irony: someone with almost 8,000 posts in less than 3 years on one tech website telling someone else that he has no life.
36. TechBlue (Posts: 62; Member since: 06 May 2010)
you got that right he got almost 8000 posts and the rest of the time he is the gym working on: command of his vocabulary LOL
34. appleDOESNT.com (Posts: 416; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
51% wow, awesome! this is so wonderful, i am so happy for the highest margin company ever! they deserve it all, they put out 3 products that really are the same product with slightly different sizes! then, yearly, they make oh so the slightest modification that only serve to better their margins, ignoring the competition or customer needs but always in a effort to better the year befores highest of high margins. World beating margins, my name is apple, i rape and pillage my user base yearly! love alan and ray
4. SAYED-EJAZ (Posts: 219; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Smurf !! can you suggest me any other tech site to know latest news ?
7. Sauce (unregistered)
Whats the problem with more Apple articles?
No one is forcing you people to click on them. There are tons of sites dedicated to NON APPLE articals and news. Go take a hike there lol so you don't have to wait for your specific brand of choice write ups, since that's what you guys are looking for.
9. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7354; Member since: 14 May 2012)
That's not my point at all. PA is on a rehashing anything about Apple spree. Count how many articles are about Apple from Thanksgiving to now, and I can assure you it's over 20.
16. rawbow (Posts: 406; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
They are reporting news and that graph has other devices as well. If they were on top, I am pretty sure this article would have been different.
8. jove39 (Posts: 1247; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Why so angry? If you don't like article...don't click on it...let i F a n s have some fun too.
12. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1551; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
OMG total shocker a popular product had increased sales on the most shopped day of the year..
14. androiphone20 (Posts: 1393; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
there are like 12+ articles today that are not like Apple related, just leave out this one and go eat a f*!king corndog sheesh!
21. darkkjedii (Posts: 10102; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Lol you'd think they'd head to another site. Actually they post this stuff to get green thumbs.
17. good2great (Posts: 1039; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
yes!!! all droiders that are fed up about apple articles PLEASE LEAVE!!!
Now all the bashing will stop FINALLY!!!
19. darkkjedii (Posts: 10102; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Agreed, if they're that fed up with the apple articles, just close your acct and head to another site. +1
23. spectrums (Posts: 127; Member since: 14 Nov 2013)
black friday is culture from us, not worlwide culture. so this no surprise cause apple home base is usa. #not incredible.
31. LordCaedus (Posts: 48; Member since: 01 Nov 2013)
Sales up 51% on Black Friday. And all the sales and $100 gift cards had nothing to do with it?