1. MobileKicker (Posts: 212; Member since: 19 Sep 2013)
IPad Air beats samsung note 10.1 2014 edition black and blue
3. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
lol your profile picture clearly shows thats your point of view!
8. joey_sfb (Posts: 4239; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Apple fans, the last 14% that contributed to Apple massive profit.
Apple would be lost without you. Stay strong and compete aggressively with Samsung. Samsung need to be reminded that we expect good specifications and strong support especially timely updates. 4.4...4.4...4.4
4. asulect (Posts: 131; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
I just ordered two 128GB ones online. Looks like they'll be delivered on Monday.
5. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2023; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
..... That's a whole lot of money,, for a whole lot of nothing...IMMHO
6. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Who buys Air when Mini2 will be out in less than a month.
9. darkkjedii (Posts: 15163; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Can't believe he didn't think of that, before he posted. In too much of a hurry to bash apple.
10. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
I want to buy mini2, so why should i bash apple? And don't you know that mini2 is an Apple product as well? did i bash it?
Can't believe you didn't understand that, in too much of a hurry to bash me.
11. almostdone (Posts: 153; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
They convienently forgot to mention the whole story,
"Apple iPad Air goes on sale today, iPad mini 2 nowhere in sight"
a new report surfaced today saying that the situation might be even worse than previously expected. The info comes from China and says that one of the two iPad mini 2 screen suppliers (LG Display) is having huge issues with the production and Apple was even forced to turn to Samsung to save the day. However, even so, full production is reportedly not coming until we are "well into next year".
iPad mini 2 screen suppliers (LG Display) is having huge issues with the production and Apple was even forced to turn to Samsung to save the day. However, even so, full production is reportedly not coming until we are "well into next year".
12. zunaidahmed (Posts: 123; Member since: 24 Dec 2011)
Just got my iPad air, for the 12 hours, trying all the stuff out. comparing to my iPad mini, it's fast alright and the display is awesome, the colors are ver accurate. For now I would say, this is the best tablet in the market, but this might change when the nexus 10 comes out.