Apple iPad 5 front panel leaks with narrower iPad mini-like bezel?
0. phoneArena 10 Apr 2013, 04:08 posted on
The upcoming fifth-generation Apple iPad is rumored to have a lighter and thinner body, but it is also said to become more compact using a narrower side bezel...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
14. vincelongman (Posts: 624; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
defiantly a good improvement, but defiantly not innovation
3. TheMaxColonel (Posts: 48; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Thinner bezels, shinier fruit logo and BAM! another 600 USD
5. iluvsmartphonexpdx (Posts: 48; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
Didn't know the next ipad is going to be tranparent...
6. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1223; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
i perfer the earlier ipad design , this looks like a ipod touch that has been expanded on photoshop
12. Abbath (Posts: 99; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
Careful...Apple might sue you for something and take your money
8. martinlosha (unregistered)
Can I say I like Apple without my coment being thumbed down?
10. TheMaxColonel (Posts: 48; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Apple only sees its customers as ATMs.
13. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5634; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
That's a iPad cover not a iPhone cover.