Apple iPad 4 teardown finds guts, but no repair glory
0. phoneArena posted on 02 Nov 2012, 08:30
Overall Apple didn't save much space inside the iPad 4 by switching to the smaller Lightning connector, but the connector is on its own ribbon cable now, so it can be fairly easily replaced if something happens...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TheLibertine posted on 02 Nov 2012, 08:38 2 2
Good news for potential first-time iPad buyers, nothing to talk about for iPad 3 owners.
2. Kronic (banned) posted on 02 Nov 2012, 08:50 5 4
iLoveiPad!!! That's my preference and opinion. You may buy nexus 10 if you want but don't dislike this comment.
3. nwright94 (unregistered) posted on 02 Nov 2012, 08:59 8 3
The dislikes will come. People on this website can't stand differing opinions. I'm actually really tempted to sell my iPad 3 and get a nexus 10, but I'm not going to hate on anyone who prefers iPad.
6. sithvenger (banned) posted on 02 Nov 2012, 12:43 0 0
9. badini007 posted on 04 Nov 2012, 23:23 0 0
Actually we don't hate anyone, we are just trying to wakeup guys who are in iworld by giving them the red pill and show them what they are missing. Hope you understand...
4. nwright94 (unregistered) posted on 02 Nov 2012, 09:03 3 1
Like this one android forever person a few days ago, went on almost every article and bashed on anyone not using android. I know they're not all like that, but there's a good but like him.
7. mydi.maus posted on 02 Nov 2012, 17:24 1 1
ipad 4 should be just ipad+ since no big differences.