Apple iPad 3 prices, storage to stay the same: $499 for the basic 16GB model?
0. phoneArena posted on 03 Mar 2012, 04:44
The Apple iPad 3 is just a couple of days away from getting unveiled, and recent troublesome rumors claimed that it will cost more than iPads have cost so far…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Bluesky02 posted on 03 Mar 2012, 05:55 5 6
Hahaha! Nice indication of storage space. I wonder what will be the name of inferior capacity
8GB - Crap
4GB - Crappier
2GB - Crappiest
5. PAPINYC (limited) posted on 03 Mar 2012, 08:35 5 7
Those "a's" should be cApitAliZed; please use proper krApple grAmmAr.
14. Droid_X_Doug posted on 03 Mar 2012, 15:20 2 4
In line with the iCrap, iCrappier and iCrappiest theme, this week's announcement will be for a modest bump up in processor speed - the A5X chipset with 2 cores, faster clock rate and improved GPU function in addition to the retina display. Those iFans wanting quad cores will have to wait until September when the iPad 3S launches in time for the 2012 holiday shopping season.
You heard it first on PA.....
4. PAPINYC (limited) posted on 03 Mar 2012, 08:31 5 3
Yes it will, but only when you connect it via iTunes. It will also come in pink; in honour of the Apple iFairies.
12. PAPINYC (limited) posted on 03 Mar 2012, 12:16 1 7
You are iNcorrect, SiR; not 'most', they all have expAndAble memory.
15. Mandroid posted on 04 Mar 2012, 15:22 3 0
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH....oh that's cute...expandable memory or any interchangable parts on an idevice, I needed a laugh today, thanks for that!
3. bbblader posted on 03 Mar 2012, 07:18 1 0
does anyone know why there is the sentence:
an apple a day keeps the doctor away
because apple build quality is sh1t and no one can hurt you with one
but a nokia 3310 a day gets the doctor on the way
6. 1701nino posted on 03 Mar 2012, 09:11 5 11
I can't wait.Sooo excited about the launch. I have an ipad 2 16gb wi-fi and it is the best tablet curently. All my friends with android tablets are sooo jelaous.they don't have any quality apps only stupid widgets.hahaha
8. PAPINYC (limited) posted on 03 Mar 2012, 09:25 8 5
I know your statement is false-to-fact because you haven't any friends.
16. Mandroid posted on 04 Mar 2012, 15:26 2 0
Sooooooooooooo...you're excited to drop at least half a grand for something you basically already have? And the sheep bleat contentedly...
11. darktranquillity posted on 03 Mar 2012, 11:32 3 1
Is there any ways to switch the fools day to March 7?
13. PAPINYC (limited) posted on 03 Mar 2012, 12:55 1 1
Yes, just declAre March 7 (or the 1st Wednesday of March every year) iNternAtionAl Apple Fools Day :)
17. jmoita2 posted on 06 Mar 2012, 09:48 1 0
$499 for a tablet without a micro sd card slot that costs around $80 to make...
And still the iSh**p will camp outside in subzero temperatures to get one.