Apple iPad 3 event official for March 7th
25. c.hack posted on 28 Feb 2012, 14:16 9 15
Who the f^&*(ck cares what the name is as long as they don't use droidboy names like LG Optimyass 4G 3D 2X 32GB 4.0
43. taz89 posted on 28 Feb 2012, 15:15 6 5
lol you just contradict yourself like many apple fans...how can you say you dont care what the name is but then say as long as its not this name.if you really dont care about what its called it shoudnt matter to you even if its ishi*
44. angellrosado posted on 28 Feb 2012, 15:39 1 0
That is so true. C.hack your a smart cookie. Lol
51. issa8 posted on 28 Feb 2012, 16:42 1 1
bahahaha im an android fan but that sh** is funny (and true)! seriously though why the crazy names
60. W.P._Android_in_that_Order posted on 28 Feb 2012, 20:07 2 1
c.hack? Are you the Miz? Or Taco?
56. Lucas777 posted on 28 Feb 2012, 18:33 0 0
i was hoping it was butonless… but i looked up the image of the background this is a view of the cornerish area… oh well
59. gkquiambao posted on 28 Feb 2012, 19:42 2 0
*And Apple will label it as the "best iPad ever" lol.
*It has a dual-core, right?. I think Apple already has a working prototype of a quadcore tablet. They just want to release small increment versions of the iPad to gain more profit unlike Android OEMs that release the most advance gadgets for the consumers
*Apple is full of crap haha
3. droidguy2323 posted on 28 Feb 2012, 11:57 5 25
THIS IS EPIC . APPLE IS GONNA CHANGE THE GAME AGAIN.
31. andro. posted on 28 Feb 2012, 14:37 1 4
The sarcasm is brilliant! It'll change nothing of course except ipad 2 owners bank account balances when they 'upgrade' yet again
5. MobileCaseReview posted on 28 Feb 2012, 12:01 8 5
Very exciting. Looking forward to what's going to be presented.
15. JeffdaBeat posted on 28 Feb 2012, 12:55 7 4
I am ridiculously excited for this announcement. Of course the resolution will be updated, but I want to see what extras Apple includes to convince folks that this is a better idea than a reduced cost iPad 2 (if they decide to go forward with that). The 4S did well against the iPhone 4, but I think folks will get tired of incremental upgrades, especially since I feel like the iPad 2 was just that...
This is going to be pretty sick.
49. MobileCaseReview posted on 28 Feb 2012, 16:19 2 0
I find it hilarious how one could say they're looking forward to a release and get negative feed back. I should also add I loved all the new gizmos announced at MWC, none of which are Apple products.
I'm with you Jeff, I thought the internals of the 4S were great. It really is a good phone but I'm finding that most people who love apple have been on 2 year contracts. Many of the 4S owners are new first time owners of the iPhone moniker. Granted there are some of those who opted to wait for the 5. Apple just has a simplified powerful user experience across all their platforms.They have done enough to retain their consumer base. Now before I get flamed and all the thumbs down for these statements, I'm going to REITERATE, I am the very PROUD OWNER of a Samsung Galaxy Note. I've owned many Android models and can absolutely say being an owner of both Android and Apple phones, it's easy to see based on preference why people love both products. It's preference and simply opinion. A lot of apple owners are not power users, and the same goes with Android users. Now what has really drawn my interest is the Window's platform. Very interesting stuff there too.
52. JeffdaBeat posted on 28 Feb 2012, 17:01 2 0
Don't try and reason with that one. If you notice, it's the cool thing to hate Apple and love Google, but topics on Apple usually have the most comments while stories on Google or Android are pretty barren otherwise. This isn't the same PhoneArena from a few years ago when you could pick your side, but still have intelligent conversation. Biggest reason I don't post here as much as I did back in the day.
Still, I'm extremely excited for the iPad 3. I think when the original iPad launched, not even Apple expected it to be as big or important as it was. Especially not in time for the iPad 2. Better display, yes. Better camera, yes. Faster processor, yes. But I'm interested to see what more they are going to add above the obvious.
53. MobileCaseReview posted on 28 Feb 2012, 17:18 1 0
No joke on the iPad. Had a huge impact and changed the tablet game permanently. Remember the old tablets which used to cost $2000 and usually ran a windows platform? A lot has definitely changed. I'm excited to see what the iPad 3 offers too. I hoping it has everything you listed and then some. March 7th, needs to get here quicker, lol.
58. JeffdaBeat posted on 28 Feb 2012, 19:32 1 0
I just noticed this...but there is no home button on the press invitation...
6. flopjoke posted on 28 Feb 2012, 12:08 18 8
"We have revolutionized the iPad again. I mean, the tablet. Yeah, we've.. made a new tablet thingy. Oh, it has three cameras now, by the way. Also, the Apple logo glows."
10. jove39 posted on 28 Feb 2012, 12:18 4 3
Haha...I sold month ago in anticipation of price drop...which will surely happen after iPad3 launch.
8. ilia1986 posted on 28 Feb 2012, 12:10 18 11
The iPad is AWESOME! As a toilet seat. After you drill a hole in it. Then you really got the privilege of s**tting on Apple. XD
11. gallitoking posted on 28 Feb 2012, 12:44 14 5
just don't have the candle app open or will burn your @ss...
13. SleepingOz posted on 28 Feb 2012, 12:46 2 1
32. andro. posted on 28 Feb 2012, 14:41 5 3
Best thing is if you hit the seat while peeing you water damage the ipad and it will no longer works,thats of course assuming the drilling of the hole doesnt finish it off first lol.
I think many ifans have a secret hole in their ipads for love making sessions
14. angellrosado posted on 28 Feb 2012, 12:48 6 5
Unless it comes with face reconition and a 2.0 megapixel front facing camera instead of a. 0.3 megapixel camera...............my bad, that already exist with the samsung series and it supports flash.
17. downphoenix posted on 28 Feb 2012, 13:31 4 0
yea, the .3 megapixel camera is lame, my playbook has a 3, not .3, megapixel front camera, and shoots 1080p, not 480p, video.
21. angellrosado posted on 28 Feb 2012, 14:04 4 3
Thats what made me laugh the first time i read the specs about the ipad 2. ( you can now face time ) WITH a 0.3 megapixel camera, the specs of the original razor. APPLE loves to string people along and give them just a little so they can come with a new version every year and see these knuckle heads run out and buy every version that comes out. Im going to start calling it ICRACK.
23. c.hack posted on 28 Feb 2012, 14:13 3 5
And I heard your PB got email now! Wow! Next thing you know it might get some apps.
16. SlimSoulja86 posted on 28 Feb 2012, 13:03 7 1
Mark my words! It'll include Siri and some app taken from the App Store, with 8MB camera and the marketing department wil do the rest to get it off the shelves with record breakingg sales(compared to the ipad2 ofcos)
33. andro. posted on 28 Feb 2012, 14:45 2 3
You never know they might do to the to the iphone 4$ what they did to the iphone 4 and claim siri 'cannot work on an iphone 4$ despite it working on it for months ' and claim it has been pulled and is now a new and 'revolutionary' feature in the ipad 2$
66. andro. posted on 29 Feb 2012, 06:17 1 0
5mp camera to an 8 mp camera............upgrade your iphone IMMEDIATELY this changes the very existence of life
18. CivicSi89 posted on 28 Feb 2012, 13:37 6 4
ohhhhh here we go again.... they are gonna "revolutionalize" the tablet. Again. i wonder the specs though. either way.. ill keep my HP Touchpad 32GB Running CM9. I can imagine this thing with Siri. People yelling at their tablets. Oh Joy how the coffee houses will love Apple for this... hah!
22. c.hack posted on 28 Feb 2012, 14:12 2 6
That means only 2 months until the next Samsung knock-off tablets. In 9.6, 9.7 , 9.8, and 9.9 inch sizes.
36. angellrosado posted on 28 Feb 2012, 14:47 7 1
Your right c.hack. 3 xtra versions that will still be better than all ipads combined. Your a smart cookie
19. beelzebug07 posted on 28 Feb 2012, 13:55 6 1
Has anyone noticed.. There's no home button...
63. -box- posted on 28 Feb 2012, 20:47 0 0
it's magical! and innovative! and no other manufacturer has ever made anything without a button!
24. Leon101 posted on 28 Feb 2012, 14:14 2 0
You know what i'm actually excited and i'm and android user!!!! I wanna see WTH APPLE has been doing and i hope the IPAD 3 wouldn't be a disappointment like 4s and if its really good i might buy it or go with SAMSUNG but we have to see what they gonna give!!
26. PAPINYC (limited) 4 days ago posted on 28 Feb 2012, 14:24 6 6
San Francisco is the perfect place for all those iHommos to gather.
'The iPhone 4S brought Siri, but what will iPad the 3rd bring'? .......
"Queeri", Siri's gaaayyyy brother.
['Not that anything's wrong with it']
45. Hallucinator posted on 28 Feb 2012, 15:44 2 1
Generally when someone talks that much about homosexuality it is because they themselves are ***. So Congrats Pap for coming out!!
57. PAPINYC (limited) 4 days ago posted on 28 Feb 2012, 18:36 0 2
Well, truth be told, your dAd talked me into it (and, by 'it' I mean his mAnhole).
64. cellphonator posted on 28 Feb 2012, 23:29 0 1
You're trash. Please walk away.
27. droiddomination posted on 28 Feb 2012, 14:29 5 2
what a waste of internet space to print yet another PA fanboy iDUMP article.
28. imkyle posted on 28 Feb 2012, 14:33 1 1
Even though I have the Transformer Prime, I am ready to see Apple completely blow us away with the iPad3.
29. InspectorGadget80 posted on 28 Feb 2012, 14:35 3 2
Yawn only difference is a few inches smaller resolution slighty higher.
34. PAPINYC (limited) 4 days ago posted on 28 Feb 2012, 14:46 3 2
Don't forget the new and improved upgraded 0.40 piXel Front Facing Camera for FacechAt™ on iWiFi™…
35. andro. posted on 28 Feb 2012, 14:47 1 1
The resolution is gonna be so high ifans faces are gonna melt!!! This changes everything again
37. Leon101 posted on 28 Feb 2012, 14:53 4 5
OMG i just like the fact that people hate on apple so much? And if you hate them, why read the articles?
P.S IM AN ANDROID USER!!!!
38. andro. posted on 28 Feb 2012, 14:54 3 1
This will be the stereotypical ifan response when told the ipad 2$ only real difference is a sharper screen:
39. Sniggly posted on 28 Feb 2012, 14:55 3 2
Well, I'm going to make an iFanboy joke. Again.
I'll be paying attention to this conference. It'll be interesting to see what Apple brings to the table.
40. ENIGMA posted on 28 Feb 2012, 15:05 1 4
46. Hallucinator posted on 28 Feb 2012, 15:46 1 2
They are probably waiting for all of the Android 10 year old Dbaggs to finish with their 5th grade jokes.