Apple iPad 3 "dead cert" to be 3D enabled
0. phoneArena posted on 04 May 2011, 16:20
A movie industry insider allegedly told RCR that 3D on the next-gen Apple iPad is a "dead cert" and that movie studios are preparing 3D content for the third-generation of Apple's tablet; sources from within Foxconn supposedly confirmed production plans...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Alex (unregistered) posted on 04 May 2011, 16:29 10
Well lets see the iPad is overrated, 3d is overrated so would the iPad 3 be doubly overrated then?
2. Lucas777 posted on 04 May 2011, 16:47 6
naahhhh ur stupid it would obviously be triply cause of all the threes... but ur stupid and it wont be and will be another nice tablet... but really, does anyone care if it has 3d?
21. daniel_bargs posted on 05 May 2011, 00:05 3
if that is true... definitely an iPad 3 name would be great! 3-d display, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-G internet, 3 million sales and 3 million antennagate issues :D
3. 2Alex (unregistered) posted on 04 May 2011, 16:48 4
actually it should be "triply" overrated.
4. 2Alex (unregistered) posted on 04 May 2011, 16:49 3
awww beat me to the joke. =P
5. luis_lopez_351 posted on 04 May 2011, 17:07 7
Watch, apple is going to say it was the first to use 3D and that it revolutionized the tech world....just like touch screen, front facing cameras, and gyroscope and what not...Apple u fail, wheres flash, wheres 3 party apps, wheres our freedom we paid for.
23. clevername posted on 05 May 2011, 01:45 3
Hmmm you make a good point about everything until you say "where's third party apps?" there's about 350,000 of those. Haven't you heard of the app store?
6. sprint4life posted on 04 May 2011, 17:12 2
I just glad some knock on 3d. I was waiting to see some one say that 3d the future now that apple use it
7. taz89 posted on 04 May 2011, 17:28 5
just wait and see apple fans start chanting apple created and innovated 3d lol
8. IOS5 (unregistered) posted on 04 May 2011, 17:39 3
Freedom you paid for already had it with jailbreak and 300,000+ apps other than that you're going to get malware and flash going to suck you're bettery life and killing your browser speed.
16. luis_lopez_351 posted on 04 May 2011, 20:50 2
Its Battery* and it depends how/where you flash it, unless you're too retarded to figure it out.
18. Lucas777 posted on 04 May 2011, 22:30 0
well i guess if u have an htc phone u only get 90% anyways so does it matter... haha
24. doubler86 posted on 05 May 2011, 12:53 1
and yet it'll still outlast the iPhone battery and perform better. That is amazing with just only having 90% battery.
10. IOS5 (unregistered) posted on 04 May 2011, 18:36 0
Who copy copy who?! Apple in this field since 1978 and other just came yesterday and they act is if invent the fire lol dumpdroid.
12. heatfan316 (unregistered) posted on 04 May 2011, 19:37 6
IO5 I don't hate the iPhone or ipad I hate the company apple I hate the filthy snobs That run that company like Steve jobs and Paul Allen who want to file a lawsuit on every little thing thats similar to their product
13. some tmo rep (unregistered) posted on 04 May 2011, 20:05 3
i agree with heatfan316, the iphone is not pretty bad its a good phone its how the company praises it like its meant to hold by god or something
17. IOS5 (unregistered) posted on 04 May 2011, 21:35 0
Heatfan316 sorry man my bad you're right 100% but when some body stole your staff and make it it's own staff and when you asked him pls I need my staff back and he won't. actually what I came to know that Apple warned samsung before sue them but samsung refused.
19. idk (unregistered) posted on 04 May 2011, 23:22 0
"In addition, because of the size of tablet screens, 3D glasses would be needed as opposed to the glasses-free 3D..."
3D is overrated. However, companies like samsung are developing glasses free TVs, so the article is wrong. Apple has also filed a patent for glasses free 3d technology (http://news.cnet.com/8301-31021_3-20024309-260.ht ml). My next phone will be the Samsung Galaxy S II. The stats are pretty incredible, check it outhttp://www.samsung.com/global/
20. idk (unregistered) posted on 04 May 2011, 23:31 0
Check out the video at the bottom of this link for 3D on the current Iphone4 which is being developed.
22. android_hitman posted on 05 May 2011, 01:08 1
i hope iPAD3 will be released this september, because all apple worshippers are rich and can afford to change every 6 months extremely expensive gadgets.
26. Violet (unregistered) posted on 20 Jul 2011, 14:20 0
alright people, are you f**king serious? Apple is the best thing that ever happened to technology- if you are putting it down, you obviously cannot afford one or just can't have it because u don't have att or verizon.to think of any better computer or phone or tablet than apple, is totally idiotic. why do you think everyone tries to copy the design of the ipad and iphone? the only competing phone is blackberry and they suck ass. I am although 100% skeptical of the "3D" aspect of the iphone 5 because the os x 5 has been advertised now on apple.com...go check it out.
although if apple did pull it off- just imagine?
go away h8rzzzz
why are you on here anyway if you hate mac?
you obviously searched it, you just wish u waz cool enough to have an iphone.