Apple iPad 3 benchmark tests
0. phoneArena 20 Mar 2012, 18:25 posted on
Are you hungry for raw figures showing off the kind of processing power that’s possible with the new iPad? Well, we have the thing that might pique your interest, since we’ve taken some time out today to check out and run a few benchmark tests on Apple’s latest golden...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
75. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yeah, i experienced the change by doing the Voodoo Lagfix on the Droid Charge and again later by doing the OTA. like i said it's all the same to me.
76. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
you know whats all the same to me?
cheetos. they are always the same. i could go for some right now! j/k
77. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Oh yeah on the galaxy s1 , go task manager , clear ram and a message pop up say usually 7 or 8 application closed . But in galaxy s2 do the same and it's usually more than 15 ! So isn't all that bloat that effects battery life ?
78. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Weird that Samsung galaxy s2 comes in snapdragon in some us model while Omap on some Asian models . Not to say android the galaxy s2 line itself it's too fragmentated
51. thebikerboi2 (Posts: 144; Member since: 01 Apr 2011)
hmmm maybe the apps arent updated to take full advantage of that quad core GPU yet
53. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
I want Quadrant standard for ios