Apple iPad 2 review: fake iPad, genuine humor
The end of February is the iPad time
of the year, so rumors about the upcoming tablet circulate with the
speed of light, but it seems someone managed to get a hold of the
iPad 2 way ahead of its much anticipated announcement. And the new iPad is indeed
huge with a screen of... 27 inches!
Well, kind of. It's not a real iPad, but just the sight of something this big used as a tablet is pretty hilarious. The review doesn't stop with just showing the screen – it details all of the new features like iDrawingboard and iMilk. But hey, we won't spoil the fun, check out the video for yourselves and see if you like the idea!
1. ps1001 posted on 22 Feb 2011, 09:31 0 0
great review.. many similarities with the real 1...
2. cellgeek82 posted on 22 Feb 2011, 11:56 0 0
That's an iPad on steroids, Viagra, and Red Bull! Haha!
3. IDontBelieveYou (unregistered) posted on 22 Feb 2011, 12:11 1 0
I want this b/c it self destructs to Justin Bieber's music.LMAO
4. marshefen posted on 22 Feb 2011, 12:29 1 1
Even if it were that big, ppl would still probably buy it.
5. Thump3rDX17 posted on 22 Feb 2011, 13:35 1 0
you guys at PA could learn a few things from the guy. xD
6. sergio1990 (unregistered) posted on 22 Feb 2011, 14:16 0 0
Very good video, I couldn't stop laughing ;-) They should take Oscar Award for this. xD