Apple holding separate iPhone unveiling event in China
0. phoneArena 04 Sep 2013, 23:26 posted on
On September 11th, 9 hours after the Apple iPhone 5S and Apple iPhone 5C will have been introduced to the rest of the world, Apple plans on holding a separate unveiling in China; this could have something to do with reports that the Qualcomm radios inside the next-gen Apple iPhone will support China Mobile's proprietary TD-SCDMA network...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. jeff_1 (Posts: 105; Member since: 30 Aug 2013)
iphone for china includes a semi conductor bomb.
3. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1947; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Plastic for everyone :-D , includes shockable chargers ;-)
4. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Introducing iPhone 5C-hina
5. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Or iPhone 5C-heap
8. Kurai (unregistered)
Or iPhone STFU
6. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1947; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
"The new iphone C, is faster,lighter,thinner and colorful" lol i can already see this, in the keynote.. oh apple...
9. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2691; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Bringing round bubbles as IPhone iCons for China.
10. androiphone20 (Posts: 1472; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
after all the buzz we now wait for the devices that represent what it means to be cool
11. androiphone20 (Posts: 1472; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
lets hope the apple tv also features September 10
12. power_x (Posts: 235; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Can anybody translate what's written on the Chinese event ?
13. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
5C vs the new Xiaomi beast and the answer becomes very clear.