Apple hires the CEO of fashion powerhouse Yves Saint Laurent, will report directly to Tim Cook
0. phoneArena 03 Jul 2013, 02:40 posted on
Speculation mounts for the launch of an iWatch wearable device, which would be right in the ballpark of Mr Deneve as former YSL CEO, since the watch will be as much of a fashion statement as it will be a nifty gadget to communicate with the iDevice in your pocket or purse, so we are all ears what will come out of this...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Wtf? Aple preparing a Yves saint Laurent style iPhone?
3. tech2 (Posts: 2908; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
That's right ! Coz that's all that guy know to design, right ?!
4. quakan (Posts: 1266; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Each iPhone will come with a bottle of YSL cologne now.
5. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Those two should get along FABULOUSLY!!
["Sisters Are Doing It for Themselves"]