Apple has found its new retail chief, hires Burberry chief executive
0. phoneArena 15 Oct 2013, 03:15 posted on
Apple has finally found its new retail head. Burberry chief executive Angela Ahrendts will step in as senior vice president responsible for retail and will report directly to Tim Cook starting in the spring of 2014…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ScottSchneider (Posts: 334; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
She looks pretty though for a 53 year old...
2. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1989; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
so now the ipads and iphones gonna look pretty on the cat walk..
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 19734; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Not sure about her retail skills, nuts she's kinda cute.
7. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
You're married. Can't look at other girls now too bad XD
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 19734; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Lol I can look, I just don't explore lol. Married, but not blind TDK +1