Apple gradually catching up with iPhone 5 demand in US stores, analyst survey reveals
1. mydi.maus (unregistered)
18. AnTuTu (Posts: 812; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Now bunch of fruit fans would come and will talk about fruit and its fake demands.
24. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1078; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
oh please all this crap about Apple having so much demand that they're not able to meet it is crap and nothing more. Just look at the article today on PA revealing sales of top ten in smartphones in which Apple sales aren't even half of Sammy's....Astalaveesta Apple!
7. sandysingh252 (Posts: 19; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
It's easy to publish anything when the researches are for USA only and everyone forgets that USA isn't the big name for surveys nowadays!!! Come to countries like India and China, where suppliers are begging (actually insisting) the dealers to buy at least 3 iPhone 4S with 1 iPhone 5, so that they can prove to the world that Metal Glass brick sells very well!
20. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
So does market share which some say Apple doesn't care about :)
3. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 3549; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
A product as great as the i5 has high demand.
4. wumberpeb (Posts: 432; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
It's artificial demand to create the illusion of real demand, you know it as well as I do. Many stores havent gotten halfway through their waiting lists a month out because they're only getting 3 a week. Either it's terrible yield on their LCDs or its artificial demand, but I've got an idea
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 11444; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Or maybe just maybe. The article is correct, nahhhh that couldn't b it lmao. U guys crack me up with this stuff. The iPhone 5 is n huge demand and that's that.
10. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
this is why people cant stand you and the trolls, you say your ''neutral'' yet look at you cheering on a well known troll
11. darkkjedii (Posts: 11444; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I don't care who can't stand me, and will cheer on who I want. And please stop responding to my articles.
14. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
for the last time these arent your articles you dont own them so either grow a pair and get used to it or stop been a cheer leader
ohh and before you play the victim, you commenting on things ive commented on calling me a secret android user was tragic
15. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
A manufactured news article... I'm in the business, and so far nothing approaching the high demand of years past has been seen...
26. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
High demand or keeping low stock...
Apple is pretty well known for that...
8. Bernoulli (Posts: 1448; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Still doesn't beat the fact that the Galaxy s3 is the best selling phone in the world
12. darkkjedii (Posts: 11444; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
The galaxy is a beast bro. No argument from me on that one.
19. Bernoulli (Posts: 1448; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Hey I said this in another post first! I'm going to pull an apple and sue you over an idea I got from someone else! ;) btw they didn't post here in this website that Apple lost their patent case in regards to face time;)
13. kach22 (Posts: 109; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
If this survey finding is true then I feel sorry for the people of USA.
21. CreeDiddy (Posts: 281; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
I would like to see Apple add a 5.95" model to the iPhone 5. Make it edge to edge screen and make it run iPad HD apps.
Price it around $299 and $399 respectively on a 2-year contract. They could come in 32GB and 64GB models. This would change the game for Apple and would allow them to display their dominance. MSRP would be $849 and $949 off contract.
This would be killer!!!