Apple getting to the bottom of users reporting poor battery life after OS 3.1 update
0. phoneArena posted on 20 Sep 2009, 21:19
Apple has been getting reports on their discussion boards about poor battery life from users following the iPhone 3.1 software update...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. iceman23 posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:43 0 0
OMG Thats happing to me!!! I'm not insane! ROTFLMAO!!!
5. Fanboys Suck posted on 21 Sep 2009, 12:01 0 0
I've got an iPhone, and to be honest, the battery life has never been good. This update just jacks it even more. It's a great device, but battery life sucks!
2. sonisoe posted on 21 Sep 2009, 06:55 0 0
not surprised.... iphone isn't really a great product in the first place anyway....
3. iTony523 posted on 21 Sep 2009, 07:08 0 0
it was when it first came out, no its just shit compared to the new phones today.
7. BlackberryUser posted on 21 Sep 2009, 13:06 0 0
Almost everybody I know that has an iPhone loves them, I wouldn't trade in my Blackberry for one, but if the users are happy then I'd say it's a "great product". A product is designed for it's user base, not for every person. You'd never be able to find one phone that met everybody's needs and wants.
14. E.N. posted on 21 Sep 2009, 20:17 0 0
I completely love my iPhone. First phone that I've ever kept for over a year in my life.
4. knuckleballer34 posted on 21 Sep 2009, 11:51 0 0
It's like any other smartphone. It freezes up from time to time, and has battery issues. Why anyone thinks it's far superb to all other phones anymore is beyond me.
6. tedkord posted on 21 Sep 2009, 12:15 0 0
YOU LIE! Every product Apple creates is perfect in every way. A hacker would implode if he even thought of writing a virus for OSX. The iPhone battery would last forever (drawing on zero-point energy) if only the users were worthy enough - but no one is. Steve Jobs has never had to recharge his iPhone, it draws on his divine brilliance for energy. Windows sucks, and anyone who uses it is an unwashed, uneducated, unworthy fool!
8. BlackberryUser posted on 21 Sep 2009, 13:07 0 0
Haha... This was a great post... One note though, Steve Jobs hasn't had to charge his iPhone, because he uses a Blackberry.
10. vzw fanman posted on 21 Sep 2009, 14:12 0 0
im not suprised of battery problems, i mean the screen is humungous. i don't like apple products....microsoft ZUNE FTW. MICROSOFT WINDOWS 7 FTW.
9. Onomatopoeia posted on 21 Sep 2009, 13:08 0 0
If it's having issues and freezing up and randomly powering off why don't owners just do a battery pull like I do for my Storm?!? Ahhhhhh now I get it! :)
12. Vlondril posted on 21 Sep 2009, 15:12 0 0
haha...indeed....but then again....who needs a warrenty...lol
13. behold--me posted on 21 Sep 2009, 18:32 0 0
what a concept......the supposedly "perfect iphone" is plagued by the same problems as other phones
15. E.N. posted on 21 Sep 2009, 20:21 0 0
No one says the iPhone is perfect. It's just your imagination.