Apple getting to the bottom of users reporting poor battery life after OS 3.1 update
via The iPhone Blog
1. iceman23 (Posts: 31; Member since: 21 Sep 2009)
OMG Thats happing to me!!! I'm not insane! ROTFLMAO!!!
5. Fanboys Suck (Posts: 609; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
I've got an iPhone, and to be honest, the battery life has never been good. This update just jacks it even more. It's a great device, but battery life sucks!
2. sonisoe (Posts: 331; Member since: 06 May 2009)
not surprised.... iphone isn't really a great product in the first place anyway....
3. iTony523 (Posts: 36; Member since: 31 Jul 2009)
it was when it first came out, no its just shit compared to the new phones today.
7. BlackberryUser (Posts: 609; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
Almost everybody I know that has an iPhone loves them, I wouldn't trade in my Blackberry for one, but if the users are happy then I'd say it's a "great product". A product is designed for it's user base, not for every person. You'd never be able to find one phone that met everybody's needs and wants.
14. E.N. (Posts: 2357; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
I completely love my iPhone. First phone that I've ever kept for over a year in my life.
4. knuckleballer34 (Posts: 119; Member since: 27 Jul 2009)
It's like any other smartphone. It freezes up from time to time, and has battery issues. Why anyone thinks it's far superb to all other phones anymore is beyond me.
6. tedkord (Posts: 5088; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
YOU LIE! Every product Apple creates is perfect in every way. A hacker would implode if he even thought of writing a virus for OSX. The iPhone battery would last forever (drawing on zero-point energy) if only the users were worthy enough - but no one is. Steve Jobs has never had to recharge his iPhone, it draws on his divine brilliance for energy. Windows sucks, and anyone who uses it is an unwashed, uneducated, unworthy fool!
8. BlackberryUser (Posts: 609; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
Haha... This was a great post... One note though, Steve Jobs hasn't had to charge his iPhone, because he uses a Blackberry.
10. vzw fanman (Posts: 1972; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
im not suprised of battery problems, i mean the screen is humungous. i don't like apple products....microsoft ZUNE FTW. MICROSOFT WINDOWS 7 FTW.
9. Onomatopoeia (Posts: 23; Member since: 30 Mar 2009)
If it's having issues and freezing up and randomly powering off why don't owners just do a battery pull like I do for my Storm?!? Ahhhhhh now I get it! :)
12. Vlondril (Posts: 91; Member since: 22 Aug 2009)
haha...indeed....but then again....who needs a warrenty...lol
13. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
what a concept......the supposedly "perfect iphone" is plagued by the same problems as other phones
15. E.N. (Posts: 2357; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
No one says the iPhone is perfect. It's just your imagination.