Apple getting ready for Apple iPad 3 event
0. phoneArena posted on 02 Mar 2012, 17:17
On Friday, Apple started converting the Yerba Buena Center with colorful decorations in advance of next Wednesday's event that is expected to show introduce the third generation of Apple's tablet, the Apple iPad 3...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. phones522 posted on 02 Mar 2012, 17:21 9 3
cant wait to see if it does have a retina display
4. simplyj posted on 02 Mar 2012, 17:37 3 1
maybe the colors mean that apple will use an amoled display? wishful thinking
5. gallitoking posted on 02 Mar 2012, 18:22 3 10
All the Apple lover and of course the haters will be watching...
11. SleepingOz posted on 03 Mar 2012, 11:54 2 0
We all know that you follow Android handsets manufacturers very closely but just don't take your case for a generality.
6. andro. posted on 02 Mar 2012, 18:33 3 5
Be careful now apple,not have enough ipad 2$ for sale and those queuing ifans will start to hate the apple launch 'experience' and start egging themselves and security officers again.
7. eman99 posted on 02 Mar 2012, 21:58 1 2
really really if apple is going to compete you better out do the quadcore asus prime
8. Lucas777 posted on 03 Mar 2012, 00:26 4 1
they dont really have too… maybe android needs quad to optomize experience.. and possibly windows 8 (i am not sure how closely it resembles wp7 in power needs)… but ios really doesnt need very much.. i could easily see apple produce an A5x
9. frydaexiii posted on 03 Mar 2012, 01:01 2 0
Meh, there are more people out there who care about brand more than how it works...They could re-release the iPad 2 in a new box and people still wouldn't complain...
10. xtplnet posted on 03 Mar 2012, 01:07 3 1
Apple need to prepare iPad 3 with more than retina display and quad core to compete with the Microsoft's windows 8 tablet and Google's (Nexus tablet). After few months market will be flooded with windows 8 tablets with more powerful processors and better usability than iPad.