Apple finally abreast with iPhone 4S demand
3. WirelessCon (Posts: 309; Member since: 11 May 2010)
Erroneous report; the 16GB version is still on back-order for at least half the country.
8. moofoodooloo (Posts: 137; Member since: 04 Jan 2011)
I'm not sure what half of the country you live in, but the half I live in hasn't had any backorder since late November..
4. ncvzw (Posts: 6; Member since: 18 Dec 2009)
imo the "shortage" is done by apple to hype up the desire. they are playing people and trying to convince them that if it's out of stock it's because everyone wants one, therefore they should want one soon. it happens everytime they launch a phone. for such a proud company, they have a pretty good idea how many they are going to sell, but they don't want the desire to deminish.
5. krazdjokr26 (unregistered)
its somewhat true...
i got my iphone 4s last friday. it was a quick "in and out" process... i was surprised.
(this phone is awesome by the way)
7. moofoodooloo (Posts: 137; Member since: 04 Jan 2011)
Interesting that PA uses iPhone 4 boxes as the graphic for an article about the availability of iPhone 4s'..