Apple finalizing talks with T-Mobile to bring the iPhone 5 there next year
2. dcgore (Posts: 227; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
Probably getting the new iphone factory unlocked. Maybe i'll swiitch to tmo to save money.
3. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1038; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
I think its too little too late. i dont know who is making the decision at Tmobile, but they suck at making marketing decisions. they are months behind AT&T in the Note and now they are years behind on the iPhone
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Speak for yourself. I'm happy with my GS3 and saving over $50 a month over AT&T.
7. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
If they start with iPhone 5 they've caught up, if they get any of the older models then good luck to T-Mo
8. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1038; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
If they get the iPhone 5, then i'll change my view
4. devon613 (Posts: 114; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
we were in a meeting at work (i work for broadband company) and apple is tryting to do anything to keep sales thats why they are letting all these carriers get their phone ...their sales are slipping in the phone industry they are desperate. they have instructed people to get as many ipad activations as they can at stores so they can show growth .
10. Djthunderballs (Posts: 16; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Weird how you say their sales are slipping... I work for one of the BIG two and 90% of my commission check is due to iPhone purchases. I am using an Android device btw.
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
If T-Mobile gets the iPhone, not only are they going to have new customers, it will feature the cheapest plan on all four carriers. I'm not an iPhone fan but I will welcome it to our line up.
9. theBankRobber (Posts: 681; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
I bet they will still pay more for the iPhone then Sprint. Still can't believe how much more they are paying then Verizon and AT&T.
11. gallitoking (Posts: 4720; Member since: 17 May 2011)
hmmmm since verizon is making me loose my mind with their actions I might consider T-Mo again... besides when I move to Cali it has good coverage there.