Apple finalizing talks with T-Mobile to bring the iPhone 5 there next year
2. dcgore posted on 11 Jul 2012, 07:20 3 2
Probably getting the new iphone factory unlocked. Maybe i'll swiitch to tmo to save money.
3. Jeradiah3 posted on 11 Jul 2012, 11:49 0 1
I think its too little too late. i dont know who is making the decision at Tmobile, but they suck at making marketing decisions. they are months behind AT&T in the Note and now they are years behind on the iPhone
5. PapaSmurf posted on 11 Jul 2012, 13:43 0 0
Speak for yourself. I'm happy with my GS3 and saving over $50 a month over AT&T.
7. gwuhua1984 posted on 11 Jul 2012, 15:01 0 0
If they start with iPhone 5 they've caught up, if they get any of the older models then good luck to T-Mo
8. Jeradiah3 posted on 11 Jul 2012, 15:22 0 0
If they get the iPhone 5, then i'll change my view
4. devon613 posted on 11 Jul 2012, 12:50 0 0
we were in a meeting at work (i work for broadband company) and apple is tryting to do anything to keep sales thats why they are letting all these carriers get their phone ...their sales are slipping in the phone industry they are desperate. they have instructed people to get as many ipad activations as they can at stores so they can show growth .
10. Djthunderballs posted on 11 Jul 2012, 21:55 0 0
Weird how you say their sales are slipping... I work for one of the BIG two and 90% of my commission check is due to iPhone purchases. I am using an Android device btw.
6. PapaSmurf posted on 11 Jul 2012, 13:45 0 0
If T-Mobile gets the iPhone, not only are they going to have new customers, it will feature the cheapest plan on all four carriers. I'm not an iPhone fan but I will welcome it to our line up.
9. theBankRobber posted on 11 Jul 2012, 15:29 0 0
I bet they will still pay more for the iPhone then Sprint. Still can't believe how much more they are paying then Verizon and AT&T.
11. gallitoking posted on 12 Jul 2012, 00:15 0 0
hmmmm since verizon is making me loose my mind with their actions I might consider T-Mo again... besides when I move to Cali it has good coverage there.