Apple expected to announce another record quarter today, here is what to expect
0. phoneArena posted on 23 Jan 2013, 09:25
After Google’s big financials release yesterday, today it’s Apple’s turn and this would be probably the most important announcement as everyone is expecting lots of iPhones sold and another record-shattering quarter…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. lee480 posted on 23 Jan 2013, 09:27 8 3
Wth? Apple have not even announce their financial results and PhoneArena is declaring it's a record quarter. Seriously?
4. rusticguy posted on 23 Jan 2013, 09:34 2 3
Yes that's the way it goes when it com es to Apple. It will take some time before this changes :)
18. Commentator posted on 23 Jan 2013, 11:05 2 2
They didn't declare it as a record quarter, they declared it as an "expected" record quarter. This is presumably based on educated sales estimates (as outlined above). PhoneArena did nothing wrong in titling this article, and you need to find better excuses to criticize PA and Apple in the future. Seriously.
20. Caralho posted on 23 Jan 2013, 12:21 0 4
You know iPhone Arena; Even if Apple announces dismal numbers, they will somehow spin it into a positive, win-win for Apple...
22. JeffdaBeat posted on 23 Jan 2013, 15:43 3 1
Announcement is up...PhoneArena was correct in that it was a record quarter for Apple. Don't be jerks guys. If this were Samsung, you'd be okay with it...
23. darkkjedii posted on 23 Jan 2013, 16:41 3 1
Well said Jeff. +1 bro.
2. richardyarrell2011 (banned) posted on 23 Jan 2013, 09:33 13 13
Regardless of what is announced by apple it's pretty clear that apple products are boring and dull. Attractive to clueless joe's people who have no knowledge of technology. Samsung has pimp slapped apple all day long.
8. Ninetysix posted on 23 Jan 2013, 09:57 5 7
--NASA uses a lot of macbooks. They have no knowledge of technology.
--These guys at Google I/O are using macs. They have no knowledge of technology.
10. darkkjedii posted on 23 Jan 2013, 10:09 3 3
Well ninety six. Jus cuz he doesn't like apple doesn't mean those that do r clueless. Maybe he should get a clue and realize people use what they want.
11. rusticguy posted on 23 Jan 2013, 10:35 3 6
Always use the best:
Linux for servers and desktop
Mac for graphics editing
Android for smartphone
Windows for solitaire :D
15. neutralguy posted on 23 Jan 2013, 10:40 0 3
Mac for graphics editing
Windows for Desktop/server
Linux for people who have deep knowledge of the OS hence doesn't bother having few supports
Android for smartphone
17. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 23 Jan 2013, 10:41 3 4
windows for solitaire LOOOOOL
26. juanyunis posted on 23 Jan 2013, 22:17 0 1
In fact Mac is a UNIX based distro, even its kernel Darwin is based on BSD, so yes Mac is pretty but also is powerful like a linux OS. I don't like iPhone, neither iPod, iPad, but the Mac is different, very solid, sleek, thin and excellent quality, i've the retina MBP 15, and it's amazing, powerful, great resolution, light and works for me as a developer for mobile apps, web apps, sh scripts, etc.
9. darkkjedii posted on 23 Jan 2013, 10:02 2 3
What u dumb statement. And who the heck says pimp slap anymore.
16. darkkjedii posted on 23 Jan 2013, 10:40 0 2
21. PAPINYC (limited) 4 days ago posted on 23 Jan 2013, 13:45 0 1
He has to say "pimp slapped" cuz' that's what Verizon did to him before they shut off his service for habitually paying his bill late; hence, Verizon pimped slapped the sh¡tsizzles out of him. And, my comment has nothing to do with him being 90; I mean, look at Betty White, she's 90-something and "luv' her"!!
24. darkkjedii posted on 23 Jan 2013, 16:43 0 0
14. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 23 Jan 2013, 10:39 0 1
LOOOOOL......... this guy is relentless @richardyarell
25. Just_a_boy posted on 23 Jan 2013, 19:40 0 0
For us the iPhone is boring and has nothing really new, but for some people iPhone is the best because is simple and user friendly
5. Synack posted on 23 Jan 2013, 09:35 6 0
I don;t get these articles. Every tech website that does Apple articles does these articles. They don't do these articles for any other tech giant like Google or Microsoft. What's the point? Just make the article when the actual numbers release. Apple is no longer a golden goose egg anymore.
6. gallitoking posted on 23 Jan 2013, 09:38 3 5
not to shaby for a company that "suppossed" to fail
7. darac posted on 23 Jan 2013, 09:54 2 1
I'm relatively fine with this.
IPhone 5 is the first iPhone so far I don't have a bone to pick with (being an S3' owner btw)
...and of course, there's another side of the story
The point being.. down with fanboyism, ignorance, and bias :)
19. fanboy1974 posted on 23 Jan 2013, 11:28 2 1
I expect a iphone 5s and the same old iOS if their numbers are obtained. Looks like another year with Android. Only when they fall down will Apple try to innovate past Google. Apple is playing it safe and boring.