Apple expands iTunes movie access to 42 new countries, for a huge lead before Microsoft and Google
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Dec 2012, 08:32
This puts Apple at a huge advantage in two of the three most important media categories - music, movies and books - compared to Microsoft, Google and Amazon, as you can see in the Macstories chart below, which was made before the new countries where movie access lit up...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kartik4u98 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 08:41 4
Nice work Apple!
Wish Google wold also do the same..
(I know trolls will dislike my comment coz i appreciated Apple)
8. Nadr1212 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 22:43 0
OH MY GOD!!! I'M FROM EGYPT!!'
YEAH!!! EGYPT RULES!!
(If u shall thumb me down, I will put an Egyptian curse on U)!!!!!
10. kartik4u98 posted on 13 Dec 2012, 05:17 0
oH congratz then!
9. kartik4u98 posted on 13 Dec 2012, 05:16 0
I don't care about your sole red thumb!!
2. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 12 Dec 2012, 08:56 1
I don't see this will have much impact on balance of power. Most of the listed countries are very poor and people do not have money even to buy Apple's gadgets, let alone the content.
I read an article about $50 smartphones for Africa and that's surely Androids and I guess people there know how to get the content.
Google still has lot of time.
3. oying24 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:14 2
are you saying israel and qatar are poor countries
6. xtremesv posted on 12 Dec 2012, 12:26 0
Or United Arab Emirates or the Bahamas which have better income per capita than many families living in Alabama or Mississippi.
7. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 12 Dec 2012, 12:39 0
I said "Most of the listed countries"
So read carefully.
5. rudlie posted on 12 Dec 2012, 11:36 0
yes. that's why google has a good sign to fail hahaha