Apple executive Schiller attacks Android
0. phoneArena 13 Mar 2013, 18:23 posted on
With less than 24 hours before the launch of the next flagship Android phone, Apple executive Phil Schiller made some negative comments about Google's open source mobile OS; besides bring up the "F" word-fragmentation-Schiller noted that because of the number of different companies that are involved in making Android phones, the platform "suffers"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
109. soshi (Posts: 154; Member since: 08 Mar 2012)
Android has different business model from iOS so he can't compare an OS that totally use for apple hardware with an OS that make integrated service for all manufacture (I can use Sony, Samsung, HTC or other as Android). It is like comparing communism and democrazy
114. medicci37 (Posts: 813; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
If I owned that much apple stock I'd be pissed at android 2
119. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
They can keep RANTING. Stocks keep crashing ... SHRILLer ?
126. MrWilli5 (Posts: 74; Member since: 13 Feb 2011)
Stupid Schiller the S4 is coming out with Android 4.2.2 not 4.1 dumbass
128. BigBoss10 (Posts: 239; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
PHIL s**tLLER YOUR AN A S S H O L E ** I WISH THAT TIM COOK FIRED YOU OFF FROM APPLE COMPANY!! GO S H I T......