Apple event checklist: get ready for some amazing adjectives (and an iPad mini)
0. phoneArena posted on 22 Oct 2012, 08:47
Tomorrow’s Apple event is most certainly about the upcoming Apple iPad mini. But that’s hardly any news - we’ve been hearing about the smaller Apple tablet for years, not months…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bobfreking55 posted on 22 Oct 2012, 08:52 10 2
hahahahaha funny and for ignorant people. nice find.
too bad they still hypnotize a lot of people.
such good marketing.
i still say they are illuminati.
7. raunak posted on 22 Oct 2012, 10:55 4 0
yea lol ever since i read angels &demons, i'hv thought of Jobs as an illuminatus
10. bobfreking55 posted on 22 Oct 2012, 11:57 3 1
hahaha angels and demons is fictional.
i'm more of a conspiracy theorist. i say illuminati is real. watch The Music Industry Exposed on YouTube, :)
siri = iris backwards, iPhone is eyephone
= overpricing creates greed
apple logo has religious effects
satanic Apple I say. planning all 666 on us. hahaha. that's just me.
18. ncv144 posted on 22 Oct 2012, 18:13 0 0
Is it weird that in my country the iphone costs 660 dollars unlocked? (i4s cause i5 hasnt gotten here yet)
9. PhenomFaz posted on 22 Oct 2012, 11:54 3 1
it seems as though Apple is run by a guy with a dictionary in his pocket...all they can come up with are adjectives rather than bringing a real quality product into the market!
12. metalpoet (unregistered) posted on 22 Oct 2012, 14:48 0 0
thats all his iphone is! a dictionary! it does nothing else!
11. metalpoet (unregistered) posted on 22 Oct 2012, 14:45 1 0
Im going to use nothing but adjectives in my sales presentations today and see how many dumba**es i can get to buy phones lol!
Maybe that was my mistake in the beginning, i would talk to people as if they had any form of intelligence or even common sense!
2. techspace posted on 22 Oct 2012, 08:57 3 1
apple may call it the ipad air and the bigger ipad with lightning connection may be called as the ipad pro......
3. No_Nonsense posted on 22 Oct 2012, 08:59 7 3
Love them or hate them but their presentations are perhaps the best in the entire mobile industry. They deserve respect for their presentations, but for their business model no.
20. loli5 posted on 22 Oct 2012, 19:33 0 0
Not really. I'm an adult, do not insult my intelligence by calling something "magical". If I was at a car dealership and the word "magical" came up in reference to anything, better believe I'd be asking for a different salesperson, preferably a grown up.
4. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 22 Oct 2012, 09:09 10 2
"incredible" disappearance of Statue of Liberty from Apple Maps
"Unbelievable" scratchy iPhone 5 body straight from the box
"Stunning" suicides at Foxconn
"Amazing" purple effects of iPhone 5 camera
"Mind-blowing" price of new cable adapter
And the list goes on...
5. bragzter posted on 22 Oct 2012, 09:10 4 1
Excellent checklist. What's sad is that even though people don't need or want it because they already own an iPad, they will still buy it, because (1) Apple will make it look like it's the best thing since sliced bread, and (2) will want it just because it's from Apple.
13. metalpoet (unregistered) posted on 22 Oct 2012, 14:50 0 0
I am truly scared for this world. I think im going to create an ishelter and stay there until after the anti christ*Steve Jobs* rises and kills us all. Luckily his imaps wont find me on gps ;)
6. joey_sfb posted on 22 Oct 2012, 10:08 6 0
Apple really have short term memory. Just a year ago they proclaimed 9.7 inch the perfect size, any smaller screen would not ideal for viewing eBook and other media. Now this, so money talk and the fans just walk.
14. gallitoking posted on 22 Oct 2012, 15:35 0 1
well since 9.7 is not perfect for you... well than thats why they are another option.. for people that 9.7 is not enough..
8. daddysbeenabadgirl posted on 22 Oct 2012, 11:12 3 1
iPhonearena checklist for Apple event tomorrow:
1. 40 useless, biased and/or hyped iPad mini / iPhone 5 articles.
2. Ban hammer email templete for everyone who goes against Apple.
3. Actual Apples for IPhonearena's bobbing contest and pie bake off.
4. 25 more articles about the iPad mini.
5. Clean pair of underwear for annoucement of new iPad.
15. gallitoking posted on 22 Oct 2012, 15:36 0 1
prepare for total tablet domination, and take note on how a new product is launch....
16. plgladio posted on 22 Oct 2012, 16:15 0 0
Technology is moving fast, now people want to circulate data from pendrive to web, share file to mobile, laptop, desktop.
More over people are expecting something more from a small 7 or 10inch tablet or iPad, not just to read email's or ebooks or games.
Seriously when Apple does that, there might be a chance for domination.
When you get all this stuff in other competitors why Apple is not doing that, but they are ready to match devices for 7 inch, 5 inch screens?
We are not expecting how a product is launched, all we including you need does that satisfy our purpose or not.
After all, you like Apple device a lot. But there are few things which you might feel missing. I'm not trying to change you, but think brand doesn't solve your purpose.
17. gallitoking posted on 22 Oct 2012, 17:59 0 0
you are right... but for business i do use my laptop.. maybe when the Windows tablet cames out will put away my laptop and only use the tablet for all my needs.. only time will tell
19. someones4 posted on 22 Oct 2012, 18:24 0 0
lol... every apple event is pretty much scripted. Typical salesman strategy. To boggle the minds of the clueless masses. very effective but the products are still pretty retarded. A smaller iPad? That does not warrant my attraction in any way
21. rusticguy posted on 22 Oct 2012, 21:50 0 0
These Gimmicks have overlived their age ... one cannot fool all the people all the time (but you can fool some people all the time though) ... so number slides from 81 to 52 and though they dont care about numbers they want your money still so all this drama ... :)