Apple developing a game controller for the iPad?
0. phoneArena 02 Apr 2012, 13:31 posted on
A well-sourced rumor says that Apple is testing out a gaming controller for iOS, but will we ever see it come to market...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
11. Triton (Posts: 24; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
No. That's not the actuall controller apple will be making. That's just an image to go with the article bu your hate blinds you to see that.
2. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
This would be cool...if APPLE is smart they will get this to the masses A.S.A.P.
6. Oxygen (Posts: 82; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
It's just news, man. Although some writers may be biased, the site itself is not just about idevices.
8. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I'm not hating on android, but if PA went out and said every bit of information on Androids, we'd have an article a min. There are so many android devices and theres tons of things to say about them. The problem is, iDevices have the popularity, so one iDevice article has much more relevance than 3 comparable android phone articles.
Just wanted to put that out there!
4. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
i dont care which platform or which manufacturer brings this tech first. Please just bring it. That way developers can bring some really cool dedicated games for the pad tech.
5. Luuthian (Posts: 221; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I'm just waiting for the day when i can drop $500 on a tablet with HDMI out that is more powerful than my home console. That thing will be the ONE device you own. Just attach a bluetooth controller and you're set. It does all your computing and gaming in one sleek device, and is completely portable.
Just a matter of time...
7. cripton805 (Posts: 1113; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
Phone games are killing consoles. Mainly due to the pricing, but no way does it compare in quality. Especially with all of these free alternatives.
12. ajdaone (Posts: 2; Member since: 15 Mar 2012)
that is a damn great idea
they got like a million games and if they can add controller support for games like dead space, modern combat 3, shadow gun, fifa 12 then heck i would even ditch my android to get an ipad